Will the MLG settings be used for MW2 for the xbox 360 tournament?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covert-OPs_ ]
Shane ]

They are posted in the clan rep section for the boot camp members

Is there anyway for a clan that is interested in the event to see what those parameters are before submitting an application?

Shane ]

Boot Camp is not a public event is is the evaluation process for new clans that wish to join Urgent Fury.

So you have to sign up for bootcamp, then just back out if you dont like the settings.!?

I know backing out never looks good for a clan, but unfortunately that seems the best way to "get a feel" Covert. Bring TOU in & go thru the process, if you dont like it, you dont need to sign up for any tournaments. but (once you pass) at least you will be cleared & able to join any tournaments down the road.

Chili-Palmer ]
Covert-OPs_ ]
Shane ]

Is there anyway for a clan that is interested in the event to see what those parameters are before submitting an application?

Shane ]

Boot Camp is not a public event is is the evaluation process for new clans that wish to join Urgent Fury.

So you have to sign up for bootcamp, then just back out if you dont like the settings.!?

I know backing out never looks good for a clan, but unfortunately that seems the best way to "get a feel" Covert. Bring TOU in & go thru the process, if you dont like it, you dont need to sign up for any tournaments. but (once you pass) at least you will be cleared & able to join any tournaments down the road.

Hold on, are you saying that TOU has to go through Boot Camp to be eligible for MW2 events? I thought that TOU was good to go since we voluntarily went through Hell Week in September of this year.

Covert-OPs_ ]
Chili-Palmer ]
Covert-OPs_ ]
Shane ]

Shane ]

Hold on, are you saying that TOU has to go through Boot Camp to be eligible for MW2 events? I thought that TOU was good to go since we voluntarily went through Hell Week in September of this year.

No TOU is clear. Boot camp is a new version of hell week.