Hey could any one make me a sig with a fleshy or bloody skull type sig. If u could add my clan name ReD LiBeRtY .I dont have photoshop,plus its bad to be the leader and not have something to REP YOUR CLAN.Any help simple or not ...... would greatly app.

every keeps telling me to get a sig.HELLLPPP PLZ.LOL

mikejaxon ]

Personally I would make it smaller, take his name off over his eyes and possibly write it out in a bloody font somewhere on the sig, and try blending the render into the fire a little. Not bashing Lucky just some constructive criticism.

yea def needs to be smaller which im workin on its not done just a draft to see if he liked it

MansfieldsFinest ]

I really like the skull n flames.Damn good start,ill add you when i log on today,really didnt notice my name on skull at first,but all in all thanks Lucky .this is the one i use to have.My brother made this one last year,but text not that good,and no temp.around it

k

• 2 weeks later...