Signature Request

OK I need someone to make me a sig please. Look at mine below. See i need some help.

I go by SOTG_Marauder_

SOTG is our clan it stands for Special Operations Training Group

Charlie Cobra is my Platoon inside of SOTG... If you have a sick looking Cobra or even a Rattle snake image that would be cool.

I like it to look some what military and also a Metallic style some way. The SOTG part needs to pop out there some way. Maybe with a Rifle in the logo or something.

If someone could hook me up that would be cool.

I'd pay a little ching ching too.

Let me know...

SOTG_Marauder_ ]

That's cool... But I like something close to your Sig. The round section having SOTG popping in there. And I'd rather have a snake then the Dark Forces guy or what ever game that's from.

You guys have been making all these cool dynamic sigs. I was hoping for one cool like those.

Lucky's template isn't something he made....its expensive graphics done by someone who gets PAID!

SOTG_Marauder_ ]

That's cool... But I like something close to your Sig. The round section having SOTG popping in there. And I'd rather have a snake then the Dark Forces guy or what ever game that's from.

You guys have been making all these cool dynamic sigs. I was hoping for one cool like those.

im horribe with animation and these are beyond my skill level i can do the inside but not the outside