COD & Team Hardcore Mode

This how I read this Game.

Everytime a COD commercial comes on I think Socom. And I think I know why. It's the Colors of the Commercial and the first of the music. That's the first thing.

Next... I noticed the terrorists are dressed simular to Socom. And notice the 203's they don't explode at short range. Where'd they get that idea?

I think they took a lot of Socom and improved it. But COD is trying to please everyone you just have to read into it. All the modes except Team Hardcore Modes are Arcade like meant for fun and they are. Team Hardcore is for the Socom Professional Clans. Hardcore doesn't mean the Hard mode. It means it's for thr Hardcore Gamers or clans.

We need to look at Hardcore more. I played Friday Night a few games with my Clan. And you really have to rely on your Team a lot more. You get limited HUD. Some games are respawn but you have to wait awhile to respawn so you are more careful about what you do . And there no dumb kill replay so they can respawn and come get revenge on you. I can go on but you get the drift.

Team Hardcore is more for Socom Professional Clans.

I usually only play Team Hardcore mode. There is just one thing that totally ruins it. The dead people on each team can talk to each other. This is in Search & Destroy mode. This totally ruins the ability to strategize.

I REALLY hope they change this. Is there a way to switch this off in a Private Match?

True... But dead people cant stratigize ;)

I REALLY hope they change this. Is there a way to switch this off in a Private Match?

It was sketchy.

On the Staff's last night of evaluation, we noticed that in PRIVATE MATCHES, you have the opportunity to turn dead chat OFF, TEAM ONLY, or FREE.

For some reason, in ALL of them, the dead were able to talk to the dead on BOTH teams.

Then, a map later, you couldn't.

Then a map later, you could.

It was like the game was confused and couldn't make up its damn mind.

That part bothered me a lot, especially in a UF match aspect.

Still researching...........

Undertow ]

It was sketchy.

On the Staff's last night of evaluation, we noticed that in PRIVATE MATCHES, you have the opportunity to turn dead chat OFF, TEAM ONLY, or FREE.

For some reason, in ALL of them, the dead were able to talk to the dead on BOTH teams.

Then, a map later, you couldn't.

Then a map later, you could.

It was like the game was confused and couldn't make up its damn mind.

That part bothered me a lot, especially in a UF match aspect.

Still researching...........

Hmm... Very interesting. Maybe it reset after each match and you have have to set it again? Hm..

And notice the 203's they don't explode at short range. Where'd they get that idea?

That's the way the real life weapon operates. It won't go off until it reaches a certain distance. I read this book a couple years ago about Delta Force and some of the guys were in a room checking out the weapons and one guy picked up an M203 and accidentally discharged it. It hit the ceiling and fell down. They all pretty much crapped their pants but thanks to that safeguard they didn't have to scoop them up on dust pan.