How Do You Guys Feel About [SyN]?

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

I know this is only week 2 of the UF BLACK II but I would like to know how do you guys feel about me and my clan I would like to know your 100% honest thoughts about us and please do not hold anything back. The reason I am asking this is because I have been hearing bad things about my clan but none are UF members nor UF clans and I also have yet to play in a UF war because Tuesday's and Thursday's are very bad for me and I turned everything over to my Co-Leader .Bone-CoLlEcToR so he has been in control of these wars I just post and get him all the info he needs. I will not be firing back at anybody because they had something bad to say about us and I do feel that no Admin should take action against a person posting there HONEST thoughts about us even is very bad but I will however defend my clan so we can clear up any issues that a clan or person may have against us. Also if you feel a certain way about us and do not want to post it here I will not mind if you visited our site and posted whatever you want about us @ http://www.corruptedclan.com or you guys can AIM me your thoughts but I may not be on AIM because my router broke.

Thanks to all who apply here we are trying our best to be a Respected Clan and we take a great deal of showing Respect to ALL clans even if the are a part of UF or not. We trying to be here for the long run hope we can continue to enjoy our stay here its been very fun so far!

This clan is the biggest joke I've seen in UF since [A*R].  I can't believe you guys would even sign up for such a prestige tournament as Urgent Fury.

On another note...I'm just kidding with you guys... ;D.  I haven't heard anything bad about you guys, only good things.  It's good to see that there is good clean and honest clans left out there these days.  Keep up the good work with your clan and in UF.

Cuz

Guest KingJunk
.Cuz_ ]

This clan is the biggest joke I've seen in UF since [A*R]. I can't believe you guys would even sign up for such a prestige tournament as Urgent Fury.

On another note...I'm just kidding with you guys... ;D. I haven't heard anything bad about you guys, only good things. It's good to see that there is good clean and honest clans left out there these days. Keep up the good work with your clan and in UF.

Cuz

When I first read this I was link woa WTF but I was going to take it and move on but then I realized you were only kidding then I wiped the sweat off my head and continued to read then I was like ;D I am glad to see we have not had any problems with any clans and we hope we can continue to keep it that way.

Thanks for the kind words we really do appreciate it PLEASE DON'T STOP ;D ;):-*;D ;):-*;D ;):-*;D ;):-*;D ;):-*