most epic windows ever

2 things i thought of in the 1st 10sec..

1. That looks just like the reverse Wii thingy.

2. There is no house on that hill next to the Golden Gate bridge. lol (its an old abandoned military base)

Although it is EXTREMELY cool, it wont work like that for you unless you have the Wii remote strapped to your head. lol

But a very cool idea to have flatscreens as windows on walls that don't have windows (Basements, etc.). :)

xPUDDYTATx ]

i want em with 12 topless chicks playing a never ending game of volleyball in my yard :D

cmon...you all thought it, i just said it ;D

Yes. Or... a house next door where it looks like your peeping through the window while the hot MILF undresses and proceeds to rub lotion all over herself, then... sorry, got carried away.

How much is this thing?