Red Dead Redemption

BGCNTRY ]

I must have gotten lucky, I started in gaptooth and out of no where this ho was crying for help so I got off she called me a sucker and took my horse, I whistled and the horse came back after dumping the girl, I got on my horse chased the bitch down, hogtied her went to the track and got the job done.....justice and a medal

I HATE those.. i always end up losing honor, getting killed, & never get to save the hanging lady. :(

Tool_Minion ]

SHIT!

Ive been wearing the bandanna all the time cause I thought it looked cool. >:(

LMAO.. I wear the Assassin outfit all the time (mostly because it looks cool), unless i need to change it.

Tool_Minion ]

LMAO, I shot a chick that did that....didn't think to whistle.

Yea whistling works great, but whatever you do to that person after will affect your honor unless you put on your bandana.

How about the treasures.. i love em, i wish there were more, or they release more.!!

Also check your dead eye level (options).. if you set it to expert its hard as hell, but if you set it back to casual it snaps to targets. :)

Cant wait for the co-op.. its gonna be great.!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That video was funny as hell Chili. Sounds like most of you guys are way past me. I just got the game today. Getting ready soon to launch my attack on the Mercer Base!!!

So far the highlights of my career are

-I got horsejacked by a guy asking for help, he tried pulling it on me again later on and I shot his face off in Deadeye.

-I tried to save a guy in the wilderness getting mauled by coyotes but instead shot him and I got chased down by the cops.

- I also tried to help the cops take down a walton gang member but it was dark and I couldn't tell who was who and I accidentally shot a cop and set off a New Austin manhunt.

last night I decided to take a bounty and go get the bad guy. rode out to his location, killed all his buddies.

I could have shot him but wanted to take him in alive. He escapes on horseback. I chase him, his horse is

better than mine so I am having problems gaining on him but I am getting there. It took a couple of mins

but I finally pin him in on the side of a mountain, nowhere to run. I lasso him, and jump down off my horse

to hogtie him. Then suddenly I hear the cougar growl and it's on me .5 seconds later. DEAD.

F'ing cougars.

MakeYaBleed ]

last night I decided to take a bounty and go get the bad guy. rode out to his location, killed all his buddies.

I could have shot him but wanted to take him in alive. He escapes on horseback. I chase him, his horse is

better than mine so I am having problems gaining on him but I am getting there. It took a couple of mins

but I finally pin him in on the side of a mountain, nowhere to run. I lasso him, and jump down off my horse

to hogtie him. Then suddenly I hear the cougar growl and it's on me .5 seconds later. DEAD.

F'ing cougars.

FYI, when you capture them alive, you have to get them on your horse and RUN YOUR ASS OFF! They will have bad guys all over you, and every time you kill them all, more will show up. Twice I've had them accidentally shoot my captive...that pisses you off.

MakeYaBleed ]

F'ing cougars.

Shoot him in the leg to slow him down. ;)

Tool_Minion ]

FYI, when you capture them alive, you have to get them on your horse and RUN YOUR ASS OFF! They will have bad guys all over you, and every time you kill them all, more will show up. Twice I've had them accidentally shoot my captive...that pisses you off.

Hate when that happens..

Prane ]

That video was funny as hell Chili. Sounds like most of you guys are way past me. I just got the game today. Getting ready soon to launch my attack on the Mercer Base!!!

-I got horsejacked by a guy asking for help, he tried pulling it on me again later on and I shot his face off in Deadeye.

-I tried to save a guy in the wilderness getting mauled by coyotes but instead shot him and I got chased down by the cops.

- I also tried to help the cops take down a walton gang member but it was dark and I couldn't tell who was who and I accidentally shot a cop and set off a New Austin manhunt.

Yea a lot of those side of the road missions piss me off, you usually only get like $6 & most of the time you end up being wanted by a mistaken identity shooting or just plain shoot the wrong guy.. I can never tell if it is cops/lawmen dealing with prisoners or a hold up. lol

Also, when you get jacked, just whistle, your horse will throw him off. Then just leave him alone unless you put on the bandana

Chili-Palmer ]
Prane ]

Yea a lot of those side of the road missions piss me off, you usually only get like $6 & most of the time you end up being wanted by a mistaken identity shooting or just plain shoot the wrong guy.. I can never tell if it is cops/lawmen dealing with prisoners or a hold up. lol

Also, when you get jacked, just whistle, your horse will throw him off. Then just leave him alone unless you put on the bandana

Whats the bandanna? Thanks for the knowledge on keeping captives alive Tool. I just tamed me a badass Mustang that can fly so I should be in decent shape in that department. I finally got my lasso late last night so I will try and capture one soon. I used to just snipe out the whole gang lol. This game is just so awesome.

IRISH BULL ]

Anyone watch that short film last night on Fox? I forgot to set my friggin DVR.

It's been posted @ IGN.

IGN Video: Red Dead Redemption Xbox 360 Cinematic - Hillcoat Short Film (Full Version)

And its completely no big deal. lol

I just wonder how they got rid of all the HUD stuff.?