• Directors

Hey the video is now up!!!!

http://casting.thetester.com/inadub/videos/1214063

Go Watch and get the view count up too... and make fun of Dub's ugly mug

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All voters please stay away from RANTING on other comments.. its actually caused me some unwanted attention.. i know they say there is no such thing as bad publicity.. however i just dont want to deal w/ it.. lol

Long story short.. i have been accused of vote cheating! So please no ranting it might make things worse and i have appeared to calm the waters .. its amazing it only takes 1 or 2 comments from someone else to cause a whirlwind.. but its got to be bigger then this to stop me! Please keep those votes comming.. only about 1 full day of voting left.. till round 2!

All comments help too guys.. for whatever reason the site uses a comments and vote scale.. so the more votes AND comments the better for round 2!

I will be updating my profile soon with WHY I WANT TO BE A TESTER .. and will be adding a new video soon as well. Thanks for all the votes !! This would be a journey...