What happened to the website?!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually that board is where the comments for articles are saved... I have hidden the board but the comments should work on an article, please test this for me RNG

Annnnd that is what I said, Articles Discussion board is a storage bored & is redundant information that should not have been there.......translation......comments on the frontpage and threads in an article discussion board are in two places, and thusly, should not have been there (ie. showing up to confuse and cause the question first asked by RNG.) And yes, I can confirm that is where the comments are stored.

:chucknorrisapproved

Actually that board is where the comments for articles are saved... I have hidden the board but the comments should work on an article, please test this for me RNG

First the Multi Quote:

Click on each post that you want to quote in the bottom right hand corner... it will put a check mark, then right above the quick reply on the left click on Reply to Thread and it will put the quotes into the quick reply box

And whaaallllaaaaa you got multi quotes to talk to :thumb:

I also emailed a new password to Attitude

Great, thanks. Sorry for all the questions, but I have another one. Is there anyway to check the threads that I posted in? Like the old site where I could hit "New Replies to Your Post".

• Directors

We are working on that, apparently the import pulled every message from your life at UF into your box so if you lost a pm in the past you can find it now lol... but what made it worse is it did it three times, I have over 3500 pms in my box :(

We are working on that, apparently the import pulled every message from your life at UF into your box so if you lost a pm in the past you can find it now lol... but what made it worse is it did it three times, I have over 3500 pms in my box :(

But 50 is the definite max? Cause, I still would have had to empty it anyway.

• Directors
Chili327;813823']I have 27 pages of PM's in my inbox.. Am i going to lose any of them.?

PS. I hate quick reply.

PPS. There are no smileys for us to use.

No you will not loose your pms, but you do have three of each one, so you can delete as needed...

You dont have to use quick replay, click on go advanced

Change your settings http://www.urgentfury.com/profile.php?do=editoptions and choose Enhanced Interface and that should get you fixed on the smileys

• Directors
IRISH BULL;813842']For some reason' date=' no threads are showing the new post. Is there something I did in the settings?[/quote']

I guess I need a little more explanation on this one Irish

IRISH BULL;813842']For some reason' date=' no threads are showing the new post. Is there something I did in the settings?[/quote']

I guess I need a little more explanation on this one Irish

I logged onto the site this morning and I seen there were new post to threads, but there wasn't that little blue icon and the UF icon was greyed out. I only knew there were new post only by the date of the last post.

But now it seems to be working, so maybe its something I'm doing.

I got a couple more suggestion/questions..

1. Can we (or you) set the default font.? (I hate Times New Roman. lol) probably shouldn't be an option

2. Are the sizes for images set.? (Profile pic & Avatar)

Profile pic could be up to like 500 wide 200 tall. There is plenty of room for it & you only see it when you view someones profile. I forget how they work, if it only allows one side to be edited maybe 200..?

Avatar needs to be bigger also.. 80 is just too small. trust me i dont like the billboard sigs, so im not talking crazy big, i like it to look clean too, but 80 is too small. maybe 150.?

3. Smileys need work.. some are so small you cant even see what they are. (actually i think they are just small on the side.. plus you can set them to show more ->)

4. Quick Reply blows. :)

:chucknorrisset:

These smileys look so small on the side, you cant tell what they are until you click. ->>

:phone:

:car:

:yield:

:bathbaby:

Ok, I should have your premissions fixed so you can see the clan rep section. i found the issue. If you still are having problems, please let me know.

Chili, we will work on the rest, thanks for the tips.

Guest Attitude
IRISH BULL;813923']Yes. Instead of using "Quick Reply"' date=' use "Go Advance". You will see the "Preview Post" then.[/quote'] Hey Thanks. That did it!

• Directors

I know everyone is getting used to the new digs... we are still tweaking a bit... I think I have resolved the issue with editing posts as well let me know