If you had to leave socom, which Next Gen Game would you go to

Guest NEO-X

Guest NEO-X

I've been struggling with this for some time. And just for the sake of saying this isnt being brought on by the recent leave of the sea snipers, although I guess its more fitting now though.

I havent purchased a 360 for the simple reason that I want to play Metal Gear Solid 4, and also the hope for the new Socom 4.

However, having had a taste of great games such as Graw2, Gears, and RB6:V, I can honestly say that from a graphical point of view these games are amazing. Each game brings its own unique gaming experience.

Gears with its Scifi style and kick ass moves / GRAW based on the Future Force Warrior with all the kick ass toys at your disposal.

And of course Rainbow 6: Vegas.. What can I say this is my personal favorite. This game has made me Enjoy First Person shooters. I've played a few before, but never really enjoyed them.

From a tactical point of view, the sheer amount of Tactical moves, weapons, graphics, ability to customize you player, among other things its just awesome.

If I had to pick 1, I'd probably go with that one for the realism.. and for that.. nothing else comes close really.

Rainbow 6 is the one reason why im really starting to question getting a PS3. Sony has no good games out right now... and granted.. Microsoft did have a head start, but jeez.. the headstart is really giving a big fat kick in the ass to sony.

I've been a sony fan for a long time, but they got really cocky with their PS3, and its biting them in the ass big time

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..

RB6 and GRAW2 are supposed to be released on the PS3 and I think it's just around the corner.

Graphically I think the PS3 is a touch above the 360. From a playability standpoint, I'd imagine that Ubisoft will offer something "exclusive" for the PS3 versions of the games, similar to what Bethesda did with Obilivion.

As nice as RB6 is, I keep going back to GRAW2.

RainbowSix: Vegas  Definetly Kicks ass..!!

The way they did it, it's very easy to like, even though it is a 1st person shooter. (i like it better than GRAW which is in 3rd person)

As far as Forza, i downloaded the demo a few weeks ago, & it is pretty good, but im not that into racing Simulators (like GT4) I'd rather play Need for Speed, or Project Gotham.. where once you get the controls down you can do amazing things.!!

Although i noticed that Gran Turismo 4 is getting even more popular these days with people changing their settings on their car & using it for Drifting, which has got me to think about breaking that out again.

Damn NEO this is a great topic for Gamelobby..!!

Rainbow Six: Vegas comes out 6/12 for the PS3. GRAW2 comes out in August.

I would go with Resistance: Fall Of Man. It is an all around great online game. It not tactical, but if your playing with a party, you need LOTS of teamwork. Teamwork is key in that game. Then if your tired for the hardcore playing, get your party in a custom unranked game of shotguns only or melee only, which is loads of fun!

My suggestion to you: Buy a PS3. Buy R:FOM and play that till RB6: Vegas comes out on 6/12 and then have you fun with RB6.

Guest NEO-X

I gave up on GT, Chili. The minute those dumb fuggers decided not to go online, I tossed all my old versions.

I know right.. how can you make a FlagShip game like GT4 and say, we dont thinkwe're going to support online gaming out of the box... you'll need to do some complicated shit like "Xlink Kai"

Rainbow Six: Vegas comes out 6/12 for the PS3. GRAW2 comes out in August.

I would go with Resistance: Fall Of Man. It is an all around great online game. It not tactical, but if your playing with a party, you need LOTS of teamwork. Teamwork is key in that game. Then if your tired for the hardcore playing, get your party in a custom unranked game of shotguns only or melee only, which is loads of fun!

My suggestion to you: Buy a PS3. Buy R:FOM and play that till RB6: Vegas comes out on 6/12 and then have you fun with RB6.

^^Thats a hell of a suggestion, but Resistance is just too damn weird for me.. Im not a big fan of future based shit like plasma rays or other weird sci/fi stuff. Which is why although I like Gears.. I prefer a more realistic game i.e. RB6. I've heard alot of good things about Resistance, however.. id rather just play Socom while I wait.

Chili-Palmer ]

Damn NEO this is a great topic for Gamelobby..!!

LOL.. I know right.. I guess I should spend more time over there as well.. see you over there

Warhawk...coming soon for PS3...a pretty fun game, two of my clan members are Beta testers, as well as having set up PHS as a clan.

Dirt ....also coming soon for 360

We have a clan for GRAW2 as well as Vegas on the 360. I point out platform because Sony is eventually supposed to have both for the PS3...they been been oushed back a few times now.

And there is always Oblivion. It may be single player, but with the expansions they continue to release and the sheer voulume of gameplay, graphics...etc. This is the game that will challenge the PS3's blu-ray technology. If Microsoft can stuff the amount of graphics, gameplay, and environment into a DVD disc... Blu-ray had better make 100% interactive environments, or I'll never be impressed.

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..
And there is always Oblivion. It may be single player, but with the expansions they continue to release and the sheer voulume of gameplay, graphics...etc. This is the game that will challenge the PS3's blu-ray technology. If Microsoft can stuff the amount of graphics, gameplay, and environment into a DVD disc... Blu-ray had better make 100% interactive environments, or I'll never be impressed.

It is a little disappointing that there isn't an online offering for it. But, considering the shear volume of content, the impressive graphics and overall game play - - it's ok. ;)