Careful what you use on your BO Playercard...

I had heard this .. but now i have read it.

Microsoft will ban you for using a swastika as a logo in

Black Ops, so sorry, Hitler.

According to Microsoft's community czar Stephen Toulouse, the bannination for using the symbol of The Holocaust is not up for negotiations, even if you're one of those annoying people who are like, "But the symbol means something else in other cultures!"

StepTo posts:

"If you think the swastika symbol should be re-evaluated by societies all over the Earth, I think that’s great. Your Xbox LIVE profile or in game logo, which doesn’t have the context to explain your goal, is not the right place to do that. And by the way, that doesn't just go for the Swastika, it applies to many other symbols as well that my team does indeed take action on when we see it."

To add my own two-cents: Yes, you have freedom of speech in the U.S., but when you're using other people's forums (in this case, Microsoft's) they get to decide what you can and can't say. So go stand on a street corner and lay out your jive ass "Swastikas are awesome!" rap, No one will arrest you, but you should expect every decent person on earth to revile you for being a dope, an ignoramus or a racist. We will, I promise you.

Read more: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/708775/call-of-duty-black-ops-microsoft-bans-swastikas.html#ixzz162sKIJ9v