First attempt at recording gameplay

I heard good reviews on that one Wiz. I use an Adaptec Gamebridge when I record. It was only like $15, but it is really easy to use and it gets the job done. Is there a way to record using hdmi? I feel like you lose so much quality having to use the RGB cords.

smokeosama ]

Is there a way to record using hdmi?

Yes, but its SO expensive. We have a guy in our clan that does that type of stuff for a living and he was able to get his hands on one for a bit and Im sure we'll have some decent videos in HDMI soon.

Chili-Palmer ]

Is that song Motorhead, or just "Lemme" singing.?

Thats Motorhead. I always thought it was a PERFECT song for a video game film. I think I wasted it on a rookie effort though. :)

WiZ ]
smokeosama ]

Yes, but its SO expensive. We have a guy in our clan that does that type of stuff for a living and he was able to get his hands on one for a bit and Im sure we'll have some decent videos in HDMI soon.

How much are we talking, a couple hundred?

smokeosama ]
WiZ ]
smokeosama ]

Yes, but its SO expensive.  We have a guy in our clan that does that type of stuff for a living and he was able to get his hands on one for a bit and Im sure we'll have some decent videos in HDMI soon.

uh... no. The device he has to evaluate for his company is just under $2700

WiZ ]
smokeosama ]
WiZ ]
smokeosama ]

uh... no. The device he has to evaluate for his company is just under $2700

Jesus nevermind lol. In theory couldn't I just purchase a blu-ray recorder and write the videos onto a blu-ray disc then upload them? I did some research and the Blu-Ray recorders run from $300-900.