New Sig

Guest MainEvent

Guest MainEvent

Yeah that's very true, I hate making sigs in GIF format just because it looks horrible. I actually had added that effect and then I was moving it around the sig trying to find out where to place and I noticed how cool it looked just moving all around. I never do animation sigs so yeah the animation kind of sucks but thanks for the tips october and thanks for comments everyone. K I'm done posting for the day, Time to get drunk!!.. :o

UNCLE-SID -

I have had the same problem for the past 6 months and I use IE as well. I've been told to download everything from JAVA to the new IE and nothing has helped.

I've found 2 things to be true in all of this though: 1.) Mozilla does help (although I'm not a Mozilla fan) and 2. IE 7.0 doesnt (or anything else I was told to download)

I personally use IE 7.0. I've grown used to seeing the white backgrounds so its not a big concern for me anymore.

Banshee07 ]

im on ie 7 and i see it fine.

Must be nice. :)

I had thought that it might be .png vs .gif but I can see Pathogen's sig just fine but see a white background on the sigs of Solja and SID and all three are .png.

So maybe its the way they were created?

that is because my sig isn't a pop-out...theirs is.   I stopped doing pop-outs back in the day when they got over-done, but I see like mulletts, they are making a comback lol  ;D

I wish I had a mullett.

This post totally didnt make sense, but I'm hung over and rambling.  So, to sum up, if a sig is a pop out, it usually looks bad in internet explorer.

Use mozilla!

Guest Stealthknight

I didnt like mozilla at first but I use it just fine now. It is much more stable the IE 7 from my experience. But Path is right, Mine and Sids sigs are pop out which means the have transparent backgrounds. For some reason certain users have trouble with viewing them and it puts a white box filling the entire boundry where the sig is