Wanted-Black Ops

I run with a house full of teenage kids that seem to be fin cleptos. I lost MW, WAW, Black OPS, GTA4 and a bottle of Crown. Now everything I own is padlocked in my bedroom and no one's allowed in my house without express written consent and a background check.

And your Indian name would be "Breaks like the wind"

I run with a house full of teenage kids that seem to be fin cleptos. I lost MW, WAW, Black OPS, GTA4 and a bottle of Crown. Now everything I own is padlocked in my bedroom and no one's allowed in my house without express written consent and a background check.

And your Indian name would be "Breaks like the wind"

lol. Sounds like a MLB commercial...

I've searched the entire house multiple times and interrogated everyone. My next step is to buy a lie detector machine. LOL I'm gonna be like Deniro from the Fockers.

I keep every game I've ever bought. I'm weird like that. Shit, I still have my entire Atari and nintendo game collection.

I have 30 PS3 games. I just re-bought MW and WAW on Amazon to replace those.

@ Tool, Normally that might not work, but yesterday we drank enough Guiness and car bombs to keep the brewery operating for at least another year.

I've searched the entire house multiple times and interrogated everyone. My next step is to buy a lie detector machine. LOL I'm gonna be like Deniro from the Fockers.

I keep every game I've ever bought. I'm weird like that. Shit, I still have my entire Atari and nintendo game collection.

I have 30 PS3 games. I just re-bought MW and WAW on Amazon to replace those.

@ Tool, Normally that might not work, but yesterday we drank enough Guiness and car bombs to keep the brewery operating for at least another year.

Aye! I sing pretty when fed Guinness and Irish Car Bombs.

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search