Is there not a Patch at Launch? for Socom

Hush, I personally have not had this much fun on a Socom title since S2. There are still a few issues that need resolved, but even with thsoe, this game is FUN! We played all our clan challenges last night on classic settings, and it was as close to the old days as I've felt. Loads more tactical than even S2, especially since the R&G fire from the hip guys are at a disadvantage. I fire from the hip enough to know that it is feasible, you just have to use it correctly. It doesn't work at 50+ meters like it used to.

So far one of my favorite things, are lopsided maps are finally back. Take Rush Hour for instance. The terrorists have a huge advantage on that map. They spawn with the high ground and lots of sniper positions available. If the seals aren't paying attention, they can get sniped coming out of their spawn. Especially since they spawn on ground level and have to work uphill.

We have a few guys in our clan that didn't like the beta at all, yet they were on ALL day yesterday. One of the biggest differences I noticed was the look speed. 10 times faster than it ever was on the Beta. I actually set it up full bore at first, like I had it in the beta, and had to turn it down almost to default. The guns take longer to mod up, the maps are incredible. Abandoned is amazing. After playing it, the S2 in HD project will be horrible. There is no way they can make the old map look like that without rebuilding them from scratch like they did here. Like I said there are still the mic, lobby, and camera issues, but it still plays incredible.

After playing incessantly since the midnight release, I haven't missed Demo like I thought I would. Maybe that will change as I log more hours, who knows. I do however HATE the new game modes in classic mode when in a random room. Nobody communicates, nobody really tries for the objectives, and all that jazz.

No, Nem, but a guy in the room we were in last night was talking about it during that map. Needless to say, most everyone kept razzing the guy saying he needed sleep, or was drunk, wtc. I guess he was telling the truth!! LOL

We have a few guys in our clan that didn't like the beta at all, yet they were on ALL day yesterday. One of the biggest differences I noticed was the look speed. 10 times faster than it ever was on the Beta. I actually set it up full bore at first, like I had it in the beta, and had to turn it down almost to default. The guns take longer to mod up, the maps are incredible. Abandoned is amazing. After playing it, the S2 in HD project will be horrible. There is no way they can make the old map look like that without rebuilding them from scratch like they did here. Like I said there are still the mic, lobby, and camera issues, but it still plays incredible.

That was me. I pretty much hated the beta. But I absolutely love this game. I cannot wait for the center dot, and DLC.

I said it before, but I think what we are seeing is the tip of the iceberg for SOCOM 4.

As for the Sniper,

In each map there are up to two guns randomly on the map including the .50 cal. Be the first to find it and BLAMMMM.

Not many people know about it, because it was there everytime i went for it. :)

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk