How I passed my free time...

Just finished up the first batch of sigs for Limited Edition clan members. I made these sigs yesterday and late into the morning. They are a bit unique in that it is actually a 3d render rather than a 2d sig made in photoshop. The controller took about 20 hours to shape, model, and texture. The rest took a few hours. Every sig will be complete with a custom skin on the box as well as custom colors on the controllers. You will see Limited Edition members rolling these babies around!

Please let me know what you guys think of these!

korn_final.png

last_final.png

Should have the next batch done within the upcoming days. Isn't it amazing what one can do without PSN...

Edited by Pillorian

You should hold true to your clan tag and make these the limited edition tags.. All new members get something else. =P

On a side note has anyone else played Singularity? I went to gamestop to find a good offline game. I told the clerk I really like Bioshock and she recommended this. It's pretty sick and totally reminds me of Bioshock.

Yeah, Black Cloud pegged it right. The two vertical edges of the front of the "box" should be perfectly parallel to one another if the perspective is going to be realistic.

Right now, the box just looks a little warped.

High five for trying something new with a sig, though.

And Black Cloud, I've been a fan of your sig template there for some time now.

I think it's currently the best one out of all the clans here on the UF forum. Very nice. A little more elaborate than most...but somehow it doesn't overkill.

Edited by TOW-19

Rendering software does that for a "Perspective View" I used to Model in AutoCAD, Solid Works, and Maya man and I know it's no easy tasks getting those kind of lines so my hats off to you. It's def takes a little more time than I'm willing to give to make sigs for my clan man but the end result is great. I'm glad to see something fresh being done.

Those are badass. I especially enjoy the concept, its got a whole idea behind it and that's rare in sig design. Its awesome to imagine the whole clan playing on LimitedEdition custom controllers and owning noobs. From the concept all the way through the execution, these are great sigs. Next step is to get some actual controllers fabricated and ship em out. How sick would that be?

Next step is to get some actual controllers fabricated and ship em out. How sick would that be?

This got me thinking, and I remember seeing a website that did just that.

Go here and at the bottom is a email to contact them for customized controllers.

http://www.gamingmodz.com/

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Edited by Nemesis

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Attitude
lol at my bad eye sight. When I first looked at it I saw Alice from Alice and wonderland. But good shit none-the-less.

Lol, I thought the same exact thing!