Online Clan Member Murders Rival

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Yes yes, Andawg clearly saw that I am a 6ft 6 inch Beast who could destroy most with a single swipe with these 19inch biceps.

While we drank a case of Corona I was scanning his personal info onto my black berry so that I can find him and drink another case of Coronas with him.

And if that doesnt work we will continue drinking Coronas untill I finaly make him drink himself to death. MMMMAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

"drink himself to death. "

That's the way I want to go out.. forget this laying in a hospital bed crap. LOL!

p.s. street on the personal exp... NOPE! I've never been to prison.. yet... there's a couple of gamers that we're screaming stupid shit in the open mikes on COD last night though.. so you never know??

>:(

We have to remember we are talking about a country who can't even pay their teachers 20 dollars a month, the hightest paid occupation in Russia unless your in the mafia is a prostitute. They were probably having a fight over a loaf of bread LOL losers. They just realized they had nothing better to do than to touch other men sorry, had to say how it really was