Urgent Fury Hosting is worth every penny!

I would like to take this opportunity to personally and on behalf of The Uprising thank Shane for his tremendous efforts in restoring our site. In the past two days our site was hacked three times. Why I have no idea, but somehow it was a personal attack from someone. With Urgent Fury Hosting as our company of choice I texted and called Shane for some support. He went above and beyond what any other hosting company out there would have done and for that I thank him. Sure there may be some cheaper options out there, but in no way could the level of support and customer service be matched. UF Hosting definitely will get our continued business in the future as our hosting company of choice and I would highly recommend it to all clans. Thanks again Shane!

• Directors

Thank you for the testimonial Mike, I am glad we were able to help with the attack... I cannot stress enough about using a variety of passwords... that was one of the issues with this attack. Don't use the same password everywhere, you never know who may have access to a database.

Thank you for the testimonial Mike, I am glad we were able to help with the attack... I cannot stress enough about using a variety of passwords... that was one of the issues with this attack. Don't use the same password everywhere, you never know who may have access to a database.

That is so true on passwords.

• Directors

On a side note, for everyone using VBulletin for their forums... I highly recommend that you read these steps, they can also be applied any other forums out there https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/172234-How-To-Make-My-Forums-More-Secure

I back up everything Jax said whole-heartedly. I had an issue with a domain registry a few weeks back and Shane immediately took time out of his day to resolve the problem in an extremely timely manner. Good stuff fellas, truly is worth every money for the customer service aspect alone, much less the rest of the perks. :)

• Directors
I back up everything Jax said whole-heartedly. I had an issue with a domain registry a few weeks back and Shane immediately took time out of his day to resolve the problem in an extremely timely manner. Good stuff fellas, truly is worth every money for the customer service aspect alone, much less the rest of the perks. :)

Your situation was not uncommon, one of things people do not realize that Hosting and Domains are two seperate issues... when you move hosts you have to transfer the domain as a seperate order and it has to be done more that 60 days before the experation of the domain.

It can cause some pretty hairy results, but if the Host truley follows the ICANN policies the will work with you renew the domain and provide instructions on how to transfer the domain if need be.

I also would just like to add that in the event that your files 'are' corrupted or you inadvertently erase/delete important information, good hosting companies will gladly restore your system to an earlier point in time prior to your screw-up(s). There's usually a Fee for it, but always consider yourselves safe with good and reputable hosts... like UF Hosting ;-)

Edited by CritiKiL