rainbow 6: vegas 2

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

if you heard the podcast, you all know that rb6 - vegas2 will be set in the seedier, darker, nastier parts of vegas. they have payed special attention to the scumbags, dealeres, hookers, and all the things you dont see in the advertisements. there will be more sex, drinking, drugs, loud music, and all out pandemonium.

what they forgot to mention wsa the special thanks to UNCLE SID25 for letting them into his house to recreate this part of vegas. they couldnt have done it without him!!!

B) 8) B) 8) B) 8) B) 8) B) 8) B) 8) B) 8) B) 8) B) 8) B)

YEA YALL GO AHEAD, AND GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY. AFTER THE FIRST ONE,AND KNOWING THEY HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF MAINTANING THERE SERVERS ON ANY OF THERE GAMES. IM GONNA PASS,ILL PLAY A GAME WHERE THE PPL ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THERE PRODUCT AND NOT HUSTLING PPL OF THERE MONEY,THATS JUST MY 2 CENTS,NOT TRYING TO DISS ON ANYONE WHO LIKES THE GAMES,BUT I HAVE SOCOM TO LOOK FORWARD TOO,THATS THE ONLY PROBLEMATIC GAME I CAN HANDLE.

It's not everyone's favorite, and I respect your opinion Crimson.. and actualy agree with the sentiments towards the company that makes the game.. not my favorite by a long shot..

However I liked the game and had a great time playing it. It's not socom and it's not COD.. but for me it had some things I liked, small group four man teams playing without a bunch of pinheads you don't know and don't want to know for one.. the leaning and ability to shoot around boxes, walls, etc... the really well done but not to the extent of impossible to beat AI's. The co-op story mode. Someimes I just like playing the story mode with friends working against AI"s in lieu of kids talking a bunch of cr...

Anyway after playing COD for a while RB-6 seems even slower than before, and doesn't hold my attention much anymore.. but I for one will be playing the next release and looking forward to a break from the cluster fu.. running amok very little tactics play of COD. I think it will be a good mix.. Play COD for part of the night and than switch to RB-6 II for a less frantic game.

Puddy! looking forward to playing this again with you Banshee and the rest of the old RB crew, Evil, penick, spud, myself and bersak will no doubt be doing some late night dark alley vegas stuff when it comes out.. See you in the back streets of Vegas.

Goat.

I will dust off my ole shield and had into battle myself. If they mixed this games tactics with cod action and sprinkled some socom clan and lobby function on top and add a dash of supream server power with a pinch of fiberoptic only connections- You would have the pinnacle of online gaming IMO

Hmm... *Sid starts his own gaming/ network franchise P.O.W.N Pinnacle, Online, Web, Network. In ten years he buys and sells Bill Gates ass like bottles of water.

8)

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

dont worry goat, we will definitely be there for some good old fashioned a$$ whoopins. oh the good old days. you, me, banshee, rainbow six, bottle of bubbly, aged cigars, high school girls, whip cream, dill pickles, leather belt, poodle, 68 vw bug, handcuffs, an umbrella...god i miss the fun we had.