6,037,894 hours played by the 34 members of #UrgentFury

• Directors

Man you guys are racking up the hours for MW3, as a group you have killed 206,186 other players. If you have not joined the group yet... jump on board, someone has to be able to knock NGHTHWK off the top kill count!!!

• Directors

Just proves that Elite is still broken... otherwise those 34 members have absolutely no life and know how to squeeze out more than 24 hours in a day

like i said.. H4X lol somethings buggy also because i Joined the group and it shows me in the group but when i KNOW nghthwk is in the group i click on his name and want to see same groups dosnt show that were in the same group

Not to mention that when you click on a persons name, it takes you to an error 404 page. I should've known that when they said the site would be finished 'by December 1st' that they were just trying to throw people off their backs for a few more days of peace from people asking them what's wrong with the site and etc. They may never have the mobile app's ready because they still have alot of work to do with getting the website right! At least they fixed the video quality on Elite TV. Did you guys see ROCK kick RAP's ass! That was some fun stuff to see ;-)