Why are other clans NOT signing up for Tournaments?:

• Directors

Don't get me wrong guys, in a perfect world we would have had a huge tournament for both BF3 and MW3, but it's time to face reality. We are no longer going to jump through hoops to try and make a game work.

UF was built around Socom when it had everything together that made building a tournament effortless for a clan to participate in. And now we are looking for the next game to offer that. NONE of the titles released in 2011 had that. Like it or not.

If you want to play in Wetwork get your teams signed up, waiting till the last minute just causes others to not signup... if you don't like it you could just decline your invite. But to all of those clans that are sitting waiting for everyone else to sign up, that is part of the problem too.

Look to see announcements of future events when MW3 fixes their crap... I for one would much rather boycott their asses over the Elite BS. They are lucky I cannot get my money back but, I will surely be signing the dotted line in the upcoming class action lawsuit!

Now back to what Red eluded too before, everyone needs to be looking at StarHawk because unlike all of the titles for 2011, this has everything we need to run an all out jaw dropping TacMap Tournament and we can't wait. The Summer cannot come soon enough.