1 WORD---CONTRA

11 words:

up' date=' up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start

woot 733t h@x0r!

lol

[/quote']

I thought it was..

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, B, A, Start

(its been quite a while.. so im sure i am wrong ..lol)

I THINK THAT ONE IS THE MORTAL COMBAT CODE ....FOR SEGA

SORRY BOUT THE DOUBLE POST HIT THE FIRST ONE ON ACCIDENT....

Guest Wulfman

Down, Forward, Back, Back, High Kick was the way to do Lu Kang's fatality on the Mortal Kombat Arcade game. That arcade game was the shizznit!!

What I miss is playing pitfall on Nintendo!!

Guest DarkCobra47

River Raid

Defender

Omega Race (Arcade)

Galaga (Arcade)

Track and Field (Arcade)

I remember Track and Field you could take a pencil and use it to help you run faster. Then they started upgrading the games with blockers that didn't allow you to hold the pencil between your fingers anymore.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

I recently bought the Intellivision Lives disc, which if you remember is mostly Activision. I physically own an Intellivision II, and have the most of the actual games that are on the disc, that kinda freaked me out.

As for Nintendo, it was Tetris, BUT it was the illegal Tengen version, which I still have.

And arcade wise it was Gauntlet, TNMT, and Joust-I loved the table version at the pizza place.

MAXIMUS666 ]
KingOfKillaCal ]

its ....... a, b, a, b, select, select, start! contra, they used the same for a ninja turtles game too.

Damn, how do you remember that??? oh wait THPS code coming back to me...i forget. damn!

me and my cousins played ALOT, i mean ALOT of Contra, TMNT, Rad Racer, Double Dragon, and MIKE TYSONS PUNCH OUT!!! how come nobody put punch out! i STILL play it! lol 8)