The Bullshit Thread

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

ARCHANGEL ]

Bingo!

Winner winner chicken dinner!

I actually haven't destroyed that sign.. it hangs up in my college dorm!

Hey.....you have to WANT to be in APC.

Seriously.....LOL.......because if you don't really WANT to be in that clan, then during your tryout, you're just going to be like "what the fuuuuuuuck? Oh, fuck this!" LOL

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

lol the worst thing.. was after the whole embarassment over at APC, and then here at UF.. was that you came in and said "we can't believe you did it, honestly we'd probably given your tags back anyways.."

that was the worst thing to hear come from you in that situation... :D

you Michael Jackson wannabe!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
ARCHANGEL ]

Tow's favorite part of TOP GUN is where the guys are all out playing volleyball half nude...

:-*

its HIS favorite part, but YOU have the pics, LOL

;D

• Directors
Undertow ]
Banshee07 ]

please tell me it didnt involve nudity!

"We don't HAVE to take our....clothes off.....to have a good time.....oh no!"

LOL

I'm pretty fucking tolerant of most of the BS that goes on here on the UF forums. I don't bother anybody, and nobody bothers me. But, since no one else has the rocks to mention it.....Did Tow just reference 1986's "We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off" by Jermaine Stewart? I think a line has been crossed. And I think that Merlin , smoke, or of all people...CZ, needs to step in and have an intervention. What's next? Mr.Microphone? Sheesh...gimme a break. "Hey good lookin'...I'll be back to pick you up later!"

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

What's sick is that you saved it to your computer... wait till you get a virus and some guy has to go thru your files and fix it.. and then he sees that.

I'd laugh my silly ass off.

ARCHANGEL ]

What's sick is that you saved it to your computer... wait till you get a virus and some guy has to go thru your files and fix it.. and then he sees that.

I'd laugh my silly ass off.

Don't go detracting from the fact that the SICK thing is that your buddy on the right is seriously checking out your lack of a hard-on....and wondering if he can help in any way.

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

I had that paper tight to my area, and they were making sure it was at proper height, therefore staring at the front of the sign making sure my privates weren't exposed and we didnt have to take another photo..

and sorry but I don't get hard ons around other guys.. maybe thats your thing?