Not Really a sig as much as a Ad

Hey guys,

Here is my deal. Our Family owns a store/restaurant. We are placing an ad in the paper for our 14th year anniversary. We could have them make a ad but thought it would be cool. if anyone here could make something cool up for me. 

Details:

Store Name: Mad Joe's

14 year anniversary

I want to post some deals in the ad that we can offer. Maybe a few empty boxes so when we figure out the details of the sales we can post them.

I'm not really sure...Anyone have any ideas... It doesn't have to be graphic intensive as I'm sure that would cause issues getting it in the paper. Simple and neat would be sweet.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

I guess the first and most important thing you have failed to mention or provide, is there any type of logo associated with this store? This would be the main thing needed in your ad. If you do not have one, then you would have to give some parameters as to what type of logo you would like.

No I did not stay at a Holiday Inn, I actually have done these types of things for work. I have designed brochures, menus, flyers, business cards, layout design for magazines, magazine covers and newspapers as well as ad design.

Other things needed would be, what size ad is this going to be. The size is needed to determine what all can be incorporated into the ad. Is this going to be a black and white or color add?

Hey man thanks for the questions!

We dint have a logo really YET..... We want one but really haven't thought hard enough about it. We thought about maybe a "Mad" scientist character.

I'm not sure of the size rite now. It could really be any size... It will be black and white.

I have a few deals I would want to incluse. So maybe some Bubbles of blank squares I can fill in when I finalize the deals with my distributors.