Gizoogle...lol

LOL this is what I wrote in there. Just to try to be as white as possible.

Hi what is going on my name is zach. You have a very interesting style about yourself. May I take you for a walk. Thanks I look forward to our meeting and will consider you my friend.

This is what it wrote.

Hi W-H-to-tha-izzat is going on mah name is zach with my hoes on my side, and my strap on my back. You have a very interest'n style `bout yoself. May I takes you fo` a walk now pass the glock Anotha dogg house production.. Thanks I look forward ta our mobbin' n wizzle consida you mah friend.

Rule Set 1: DISCREPANCIES AND DISPUTES

A: If there is a discrepancy in the way a clan perceives a rule, the way a rule affects another rule in an unforeseen way, or in any instance where something was not covered within the rule sets to begin with, the following procedure will take place:

1. After the creators find there is a complaint, the creators will first try to offer an explanation/interpretation to satisfy all parties and to get tourney play resuming as normal again.

2. If this cannot be done, then the creators will turn to the Clan Reps and hold a vote. The remaining Clan Reps will vote as to whether the rule needs to be changed or not. Each clan will have an equal voice in these matters. A decision can only be made by the Clan Reps if there is a 2/3 majority (66.4%) sway to one decision. If the margin is narrower than that, then the decision gets bumped to the admins of the tourney who will then vote from there. If a decision is passed to the admins in this way, the admin decision is final.

3. Once a rule is altered, there will be a forum-wide announcement stating so, but it should fall on your Clan Rep's shoulders to MAKE SURE that your clan, ALL of your clan, is fully aware of the change.

Rule Set 1 fo yo bitch ass: DISCREPANCIES AND DISPUTES

A: If there is a discrepancy in tha way a clan perceives a rule, tha way a rule affects brotha rule in an unforeseen way, or in any instance where sum-m sum-m was not covered witin tha rizzle sets ta begin wit, tha ridin' procedure wizzle takes place:

1. Afta tha creators find there is a complaint, tha creators wiznill first try ta biznitch an explanation/intizzles ta satisfy all parties n ta git tourney play resum'n as normal again.

2. If this cannot be done, then tha creators W-to-tha-izzill tizzurn ta tha Clan Reps n hold a vote with my hoes on my side, and my strap on my back. The remain'n C-L-to-tha-izzan Reps will vote as ta whetha tha rule needs ta be changed or not . Put ya mutha fuckin choppers up if ya feel this.. Each clan will have an equal voice in these baller now pass the glock Anotha dogg house production.. A decision can only be made by tha Clan Reps if there is a 2/3 majority (66.4%) sway ta one decision fo gettin yo pimp on. If tha margin is hustla tizzy thizzay tizzle tha decision gets bumped ta tha admins of tha tourney who wizzle then vizzy friznom there cuz I'm fresh out the pen. If a decision is passed ta tha admins in this way, tha admin decision is final.

3. Once a rule is altered, there wizzle be a forum-wide announcement stat'n so, but it should fall on yo Clizzay Reps pimp ta MAKE SURE tizzle yo clan, ALL of yo clizzan, is F-U-Double-Lizzy aware of tha change . Hollaz to the East Side

LOL...funny as shit

The nizzext rappa of Urgent Fury raises tha bar ta a whole new level as we git ready ta kiznick off a brand new tournament entitled "Urgent Fury: Prisona of War" . New site design, new weekly situation report format (our very own weekly podcast program called "Urgent Frequency") n fo` tha F-to-tha-izzirst time ever as you hizzle seen above, Urgent Fury is giv'n away a 32 in . Subscribe nigga, get yo issue.. Wizzle Integrated LCD TV sponsored by AVC, INC n Flashback Entertainment . Throw yo guns in the motherfuckin air. Be sure ta C-H-to-tha-izzeck out tha rulesn details fo` eligibility n shot calla prizes that wiznill be offered.