Wicked Sick PS3 THEME

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
Chili-Palmer ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Apoc, yer right on everything but #7 and #14.

Just 7 & 14..!?

Money you're crazy.. Apoc is full of shit.

Like i said before, i could google "PS3 Sux" and come up with a bunch of crap that i could copy & paste too. but i don't need to, I know what i'm talking about, & NOT trusting some crap i copied from the internet.

What about:

#2. PS HOME - So tell me apoc how do you like using home, what does your place look like, & how does it make your PS3 experience so much better.? (Not out)

#3. CELL PROCESSORS - wtf does that do for YOU..!? (gimme one good example)

#4. 6 person video chat - Xbox has it too, its called "Texas Hold 'em". lol

#7. Media capabilities w/pictures, music and videos - 360 Has it too.

#9. PS Eye and its Capabilities - SAMETHING on 360 "Xbox LIVE Vision Camera"

#10. Up to 7 players on one system - How many controllers do you have.? (You would never do that anyway so why bother. lol)

#12. 60 gig harddrive - Xbox has 120GB (as if 60 was some magical number that makes it better. lol)

#14. Play music during some games and play music while in the internet browser - SAME but it works on ALL games, or at any other time while the 360 is on.

#15. Cosmetics ( i like how it looks and easy it is to change the look of it..) Lame, but 360 does the same.

#17. Blu tooth capabilities w/Mic's and the controllers. - Thank god we don't have to put up with that bluetooth bullshit.!

#18. You can connect to media servers - Such as..?

#19. BD Live - WTF.!? - please explain what this is & you like to use it.?

I'm curious about #4, & #10..

Does the PS3 split your screen into 6 or 7 parts or do you hook up 6 or 7 monitors.? (Since this one of the reasons you want to list as to why YOU like PS3 better, plz let me know how you do it at your house.)

Most of your reasons are complete bullshit, so don't bother giving 2 cents if it is not your 2 cents.

IF this is truly YOUR reasons for liking PS3 over 360 feel free to explain what, & how YOU use these to better your experience.

But just to humor you, here are the ones that i wont argue with.. lets see how awesome it really is.

# 1. SOCOM CONFRONTATION - (the one & only reason i would own a PS3)

# 5. Actual internet browser (up to 6 windows at a time.) - I guess if you dont own a PC then yes this is cool.. but it probably sux to navigate with a controller

# 6. Blu-ray player - It is a good thing, but they do make BR players (It's a bonus for me if Socom is any good. lol)

# 8. Free online service - Well that would be what the arguement is about

# 11. SIXAXIS - Yup i bet it does.. Do you go prone with it.? or just for when you need to get your groove on with DDR (do you use it like a Wiimote, like for bowling or what go you use it for..?)

# 13. Folding@Home - You got me there.. Man i really cant wait to spend $500 to start helping. ;)

# 16. PSP compatability (i.e. There is an F1 game where you connect to the PSP and the PSP is your rear view mirror in real time) Yea PC compatability is so not as cool as being able to connect to a PSP..l (So who holds your rearview mirror for you..?)

#20. Plays MP4 an DivX - What exactly do you play on your PS3..? I use DivX on my PC to watch videos, but either my 360 has it or i dont need it to buy/rent/watch movies on my Xbox360

All in All, I'm not so sure these reasons are enough to make me change my mind, but if they make you happy you bought one than i guess thats all that matters.

Ok.....You are taking this waaaaaaayy to offensively...Im NOT full of shit lets see...

#2. PS HOME - So tell me apoc how do you like using home, what does your place look like, & how does it make your PS3 experience so much better.? (Not out)

Your right its not out...I said "These are the reasons i like the PS3 more" and home intrigued me....What do i like about it? Lets see...Streaming videos...the ability to jump into games with a bunch of friends at the same time...and i also alwaysed loved the sims ;)

#3. CELL PROCESSORS - wtf does that do for YOU..!? (gimme one good example)

The cell processor allows the PS3 and its games to do alot..for instance...BETTER AI than XBOX more realistic enviroments and physics....it is an overall more powerful machine than XBOX

#4. 6 person video chat - Xbox has it too, its called "Texas Hold 'em". lol

We dont have to go into games to video chat.

#7. Media capabilities w/pictures, music and videos - 360 Has it too

So you have slideshows? that you can play music..control the pics zoom in and out and flip and w.e.?

#9. PS Eye and its Capabilities - SAMETHING on 360 "Xbox LIVE Vision Camera"

Sweet. Show me some of the editing you did using ONLY the Xbox and its "Vision Camera"

#10. Up to 7 players on one system - How many controllers do you have.? (You would never do that anyway so why bother. lol)

Not yet i dont....But my friends have controllers...and when would i use it? MADDEN its a blast! and who know s what other games will come out that could utilize it.

#12. 60 gig harddrive - Xbox has 120GB (as if 60 was some magical number that makes it better. lol)

True. But initially they didnt the PS3 came out with a 60 gig HDD..the XBOX took a 360 threw a 120 gb HDD painted it black and called it Elite and raised the price 100$ But i do think it looks kool.

#14. Play music during some games and play music while in the internet browser - SAME but it works on ALL games, or at any other time while the 360 is on.

Yes i will Def give that to the XBOX....I wish the PS3 could play music during ALL of its games too... thats the one thing i give the Xbox over the PS3

#15. Cosmetics ( i like how it looks and easy it is to change the look of it..) Lame, but 360 does the same.

Cool show me the XBOX theme website..

#17. Blu tooth capabilities w/Mic's and the controllers. - Thank god we don't have to put up with that bluetooth bullshit.!

Bullshit? I havent had any problems with it...anyone else? only problem there is is trying to use the bluetooth on PS2 games....but we bought the PS3 for PS3 games so its cool...

Simple Center, Windows Media Center etc..its awesome..

#19. BD Live - WTF.!? - please explain what this is & you like to use it.?

There are Blu-Ray movies that you can do things with online...i havent yet but i will use it. eitherway the Xbox cant do it..

# 5. Actual internet browser (up to 6 windows at a time.) - I guess if you dont own a PC then yes this is cool.. but it probably sux to navigate with a controller

Navigating with a Controller really isnt bad at all...quite easy actually. and for people that like watch Movies and videos online on an actual TV instead of a small PC monitor

# 6. Blu-ray player - It is a good thing, but they do make BR players (It's a bonus for me if Socom is any good. lol)

True but they are expensive as fuck...AND they dont have all the previously stated features such as playing SOCOM...etc

# 8. Free online service - Well that would be what the arguement is about

Maybe...But That doesnt take it off the list of why i chose PS3 over XBOX

# 11. SIXAXIS - Yup i bet it does.. Do you go prone with it.? or just for when you need to get your groove on with DDR (do you use it like a Wiimote, like for bowling or what go you use it for..?)

Well i use it to fly on games like warhawk...etc. Yes i DO use it for High Velocity bowling...Its actually pretty fun...WAAAAY higher quality than Wii bowling..And other games use it to like R6V2 u can use it for the Snake cam or Army of Two you use it when your parachuting..

# 13. Folding@Home - You got me there.. Man i really cant wait to spend $500 to start helping.

Well...Good for you..but when im away or not using my PS3 I leave it on To help....

# 16. PSP compatability (i.e. There is an F1 game where you connect to the PSP and the PSP is your rear view mirror in real time) Yea PC compatability is so not as cool as being able to connect to a PSP..l (So who holds your rearview mirror for you..?)

Well PS3 has PC compatibility as well...and you can set the PSP up against something...There are many more uses like when your away you can wirelesly connect to your PS3 and listen to the music thats on there or watch the videos that are on there.

#20. Plays MP4 an DivX - What exactly do you play on your PS3..? I use DivX on my PC to watch videos, but either my 360 has it or i dont need it to buy/rent/watch movies on my Xbox360

I Downlaod Movies from websites straight to my PS3's HDD and watch them on a TV rather than a computer screen Via ps3 Internet browser ;)

YES they did make up my mind....I never said anything BAD about the Xbox... I simply said i like the PS3 better and this is why....dont get all pissy sayin other people are full of shit. to me it wasnt an argument it was a discussion.

.APOCALYP5E. ]

YES they did make up my mind....I never said anything BAD about the Xbox... I simply said i like the PS3 better and this is why....don't get all pissy saying other people are full of shit. to me it wasn't an argument it was a discussion.

Fuck.. i didn't want to wake up to this. lol

I'm not taking it personally, I'm cool with discussing it.

What i get "pissy" about is posting stuff out of spite (PS3 theme in a 360 section & listing things that are just fluff.)

Bottom line is i know that PS3's capabilities are there, but not many are actually available or very useful. IMO

I'm wasn't going to quote the whole thing to keep this going, but i still think you posted a few things that don't mean shyt. ;D

(you seriously think you will play Madden with 7 people on one screen..?)

2. #2. PS HOME - Your right its not out...I said "These are the reasons i like the PS3 more" and home intrigued me....What do i like about it? Lets see...Streaming videos...the ability to jump into games with a bunch of friends at the same time...and i also always loved the sims

Sounds like Xbox Live.. & the party lobby system.

3. #3. CELL PROCESSORS - The cell processor allows the PS3 and its games to do alot..for instance...BETTER AI than XBOX more realistic environments and physics....it is an overall more powerful machine than XBOX

Fluff..!! (give me one example of where the AI is better or the environments & Physics are more realistic) "More Powerful." Does that mean something.?

7. #7. Media capabilities w/pictures, music and videos - So you have slideshows? that you can play music..control the pics zoom in and out and flip and w.e.?

YES We can play slideshows with music. (thru Windows Media Center) Maybe you don't know it, but Xbox connects to PC & can do A LOT of things. I can play all 100GB of music on my PC thru my Xbox, Look at All of my pics/images (as a slideshow) & watch the movies on there also (even MP4)

8. # 8. Free online service - Well that would be what the argument is about

Maybe...But That doesn't take it off the list of why i chose PS3 over XBOX

Yes, well i feel the same way $4 per month to get games sooner, & on time seems way worth it, not to mention Xboxlive works very well (much better than PSN ask anyone.)

9. #9. PS Eye and its Capabilities - Sweet. Show me some of the editing you did using ONLY the Xbox and its "Vision Camera"

Look at some gamer pictures. (avatar) The images are not edited, but they will change based on different things in a game or other areas. (when playing Texas Hold 'Em you can have certain images that will change based on if you fold or call, or raise, etc.. Very cool if you take some shots of you with a pissed off look, for when you fold, or give the finger when you win raise, etc)

10. #10. Up to 7 players on one system - Not yet i don't....But my friends have controllers...and when would i use it? MADDEN its a blast! and who know s what other games will come out that could utilize it.

As i said it sounds cool, but does it split your screen into 7 pieces, or do you just set up 7 TV's.?

12. #12. 60 gig harddrive - Xbox has 120GB (as if 60 was some magical number that makes it better. lol)

True. But initially they didn't the PS3 came out with a 60 gig HDD..the XBOX took a 360 threw a 120 gb HDD painted it black and called it Elite and raised the price 100$ But i do think it looks kool.

This is definitely one that is NOTHING but bullshit. Who cares what capabilities a system used to have.. You want to talk about what Xbox used to have yet you also want to talk about what PS3 doesn't have yet (PS Home) Besides YOU definitely don't want to get into how Xbox was better when PS3 first came out.. remember All of those patches.!? Also Elite has the better chip in it so there is no RROD situation. ;D not just painted black, but yes it does look very cool.!

14. #14. Play music during some games and play music while in the internet browser - Yes i will Def give that to the XBOX....I wish the PS3 could play music during ALL of its games too... thats the one thing i give the Xbox over the PS3

Nuff said

Cool show me the XBOX theme website..

I don't need to go online to get themes.. they are right there in the Xboxlive Marketplace (store)

Bullshit? I havent had any problems with it...anyone else? only problem there is is trying to use the bluetooth on PS2 games....but we bought the PS3 for PS3 games so its cool...

Yes apparently they fixed it for PS3 games, but how does everyone sound on their Blu-tooth headset.? (i don't have one, but from what i hear it sounds like shyt & you can hear every little noise in EVERYONEs house.)

Simple Center, Windows Media Center etc..its awesome..

Is this any different than being able to connect to Windows Media Center on Xbox.?

20. #20. Plays MP4 an DivX - What exactly do you play on your PS3..? I use DivX on my PC to watch videos, but either my 360 has it or i don't need it to buy/rent/watch movies on my Xbox360

I Download Movies from websites straight to my PS3's HDD and watch them on a TV rather than a computer screen Via PS3 Internet browser

I download movies straight from the xbox marketplace IN HD to watch them on my 42" LCD also. (does DivX make the movies better..? ;))

I think i might have missed a few, but I'm tired of searching & reading, etc.. lol

I will agree that each system has some things that are exclusive, i just think that the Xbox ones are more useful & available. (Not just potential.)

UGH about the blu tooth. I switched back to my logitech from socom. We got to hear a clanmates woman chewing his ass from across the room last night. I also have heard a kid getting verbally raped by his father about not doing chores, being a lazy shit, etc,etc.

But then again, I also dislike blutooth for cell phones. They are just too sensitive for me. Especially trying to take a call outside.

Oh and Chili, it must be nice to get outta bed at noon!!! ;D ;D

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

yea i dont feel like going thru it all again...so ill just hit a few points

Are all your themes free?

Can you custom make them?

about the seven controller thing...on Madden its still only one screen just seven people....it doesnt split into seven screens.

I have No Idea what RROD is LOL

as far as the media servers...yes it is a little different because you may not like/use windows media center and may want to use another media server.

and When the Two systems first came out Sony talked and showed us and told us about PS Home...i didnt hear about the 360 elite pre-release

DivX doesnt make it better...its just another format that it can read so we can download movies and watch them W/O buying them.

And honestly to me the Bluetooths sound great....i hear everyone clearly and i havent had any problems with people hearing me.

.APOCALYP5E. ]

yea i dont feel like going thru it all again...so ill just hit a few points

Are all your themes free?

Can you custom make them?

about the seven controller thing...on Madden its still only one screen just seven people....it doesnt split into seven screens.

I have No Idea what RROD is LOL

as far as the media servers...yes it is a little different because you may not like/use windows media center and may want to use another media server.

and When the Two systems first came out Sony talked and showed us and told us about PS Home...i didnt hear about the 360 elite pre-release

DivX doesnt make it better...its just another format that it can read so we can download movies and watch them W/O buying them.

And honestly to me the Bluetooths sound great....i hear everyone clearly and i havent had any problems with people hearing me.

- No not all themes are free, & no i dont think i can make my own.

- How do 7 people play on one screen without splitting it into 7 parts.?

- RROD (Red Ring of Death) Never had it. ;D

- If Windows Media Center works why use another.

- When the two systems first came out..!? (you do know that PS3 came out like a year later, right.?)

- I guess i just dont need DivX.

- Hard to believe that YOUR Blu-Tooth sounds great, & everyone elses sux so bad (but i guess that compares to my RROD that i have never had. knock on wood)

Enough said.. lets just keep the PS3 shyt in the PS3 section.! ;D

(i know no one over there wants to hear about the new CoD4 maps, Forza 2, or how i can make a seperate account to use as a clan roster that everyone can see & use ;))

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

ok but if you ever played madden you know that you have a GREENcircle HALO looking thing under the character your using...well 2nd player would have a red and 3 a yellow so on and so forth.. and everyone is watching the same thing they control their players on the same screen..kinda like if you ever played gauntlet legends....

I get it, that each player would be their own guy (QB, RB, Receiver, or DB or whatever), but you would only see your guy if it didn't zoom in, then it would suck for the player with the ball. (and when it does zoom in it sucks for everyone else)

I just dont see it being very fun or do-able, like it would be fun for about 4 downs than half would quit because they are laughing at how dumb it is that they are even playing it like that. (hardly ever seeing their guy on screen)

But 2v2 i could see being much more fun.!

Chili-Palmer ]

I get it, that each player would be their own guy (QB, RB, Receiver, or DB or whatever), but you would only see your guy if it didn't zoom in, then it would suck for the player with the ball. (and when it does zoom in it sucks for everyone else)

I just dont see it being very fun or do-able, like it would be fun for about 4 downs than half would quit because they are laughing at how dumb it is that they are even playing it like that. (hardly ever seeing their guy on screen)

But 2v2 i could see being much more fun.!

It's not too bad. The last madden before I started my boycott, '05 or '06 had that feature and it was kinda fun. Of course we only had 4 people playing at a time, but it was alright.

.APOCALYP5E. ]

Yeah...sony promises alot of shit...home will be released like new maps for socom....after PS3 dies LOL. J/k but yeah....

There shouldn't be anymore post that are negative about either system, (Only the first part of this post is what i am referring to) THESE ARE THE SYSTEMS UF IS WORKING WITH. Therefor, embrace them as your own. Any post that represent the Box or the PS3 in a completely negative way will be removed from viewing. It doesn't help us promote happy gaming so it cant exist here.