gta 4 online modes

OK, Iv'e played Devil's Advocate with the possibilities of the online mode for this release before, and will do so now.

Here's my first concern:

You begin in a standoff with the other players

it also allows players to talk about what they want to do in Free Mode. This way you don't have to hunt for anyone in order to discuss plans to take a bus caravan down to Star Junction or to agree that there will be a knife fight atop the Algonquin Bridge. Or you can just blow each other up. It's Free Mode -- do whatever the hell you want.

So like spawning to be greeted to Noob Tubes? I just think the children will ruin this for everyone. If you are tryin to set up an organized game to be blown to shit as soon as you enter the room, well that will get old fast.

In multiplayer, you can use your phone to dial and have private conversations with members of your own team or of the opposing team. So give a call to an enemy -- one who's not too bright -- and act like you are on his team.

While the phone being available to call teammates is a great idea, the ability to call the enemy is NOT. In no way do I want a bunch of 12 yr old kids constantly calling a players phone (and I can only assume the player wont have any idea who's calling till they answer it) distracting them from what they are there for.

All that said, I am STILL really excited for the game, and see that there is a ton of potential for not just clan play but Urban Fury. The ability to use Free Mode in any way deemed fit opens up new doors to our gaming experience. I just hope that the fucktards don't ruin it for everyone. I guess we will find out soon enough!

Guest Stealthknight

I think the Team Mafiya Work will be a big crowd pleaser. I already have ideas on how to work that and being able to call the other clan and try and convince them to do something else would be hilarious during a war. I cant wait to get started on this game.