GTA 4 Is Sick!

OK, so about 5 of us all went out at midnight and picked up our Grand Theft Auto 4. We met up after the insanely long HD download by simply checking our phones in the single player game and accepting Lucy's invite (pretty sweet).

So I get into his room, but I'm not just looking at some lobby, I'm in the map. Lucy is nowhere to be found.

It took me a second to realize you have to press the call button on your BT headset to hear anyone, but then I can here Lucy telling me and Affliction to meet him and Smoke up at the strip club.

We never made it. You have too many fun shit to do in the waiting room to pay attention. You could honestly spend an hour in there jackin each other up in every imagineable way. You can take a speed Boat out into the ocean, or blow your friends up when they get in for a ride (Bunni), you can take a helicopter around the city, and I mean it was awesome when I first topped the trees and saw how MASSIVE this game is, or just use the blades to chop the shit out of your fleeing friends. It is simply the best lobby Ive ever been in.

After about 10 minutes of this, Lucy started a game. I honestly couldn't tell you what games are available. I know we played team death match. Basically we ran around and tried to kill the rival team. We played cops and crooks, pretty self explanatory. After awhile we decided to race.

I shit you not, we raced helicopters. You can use any vehicle in the damn game for racing. It got pretty old after a bit, but still.........

By this time we have been playing for 2 hours, and we were getting into another game. During the loading it basically locked up; it just kept showing the loading screen. I logged off for the night and don't know if anyone else played after this, so I'll leave it for them to tell ya if this was a more common occurrence.

Bottom line, so far the hype for this game is well worth it. there is so much to it that it will take a freakin week just to play all the different modes available. If you haven't got this yet, stop reading and GO GET IT. Alright, anyone else feel free to add to this as I'm tired as hell and left alot out.

Tool_Minion ]

OK, so about 5 of us all went out at midnight and picked up our Grand Theft Auto 4. We met up after the insanely long HD download by simply checking our phones in the single player game and accepting Lucy's invite (pretty sweet).

So I get into his room, but I'm not just looking at some lobby, I'm in the map. Lucy is nowhere to be found.

It took me a second to realize you have to press the call button on your BT headset to hear anyone, but then I can here Lucy telling me and Affliction to meet him and Smoke up at the strip club.

I think you were in a game.. the lobby is pretty standard..?

But i agree with you this game is off the hook. Racing is fun as hell.. (Helicopters not so much. lol) Try racing a "Cannonball Run" you all start out on foot, & you have to reach all 5 nav points first to win.. on foot or in a car or whatever.!!

Good times.!

Chili-Palmer ]
Tool_Minion ]

I think you were in a game.. the lobby is pretty standard..?

But i agree with you this game is off the hook. Racing is fun as hell.. (Helicopters not so much. lol) Try racing a "Cannonball Run" you all start out on foot, & you have to reach all 5 nav points first to win.. on foot or in a car or whatever.!!

Good times.!

Chili, I dont know what the 360 version looks like, but when your invited into a room, you start out in the map as a free for all on PS3. Not until the host takes you to the lobby to start the match are you just sittin there.

Its just the players in your group too.

Sounds like you XBoxers got ripped off man.

Of course, you were able to play online last night so....... ;)