Hi there

Nice site and love how it's runned.

My clan has been around for one and a half years and we would love to play clans that have participated in this tournament. We haven't signed up for previous tournaments because we never had a site.

Almost all of my clan members are 18/17 years old but we are really mature and we would love to play against any of the clans out there to see if we stand a chance here.

Thanks again :] good luck to those who make the new UF tourney.

-Fury ]

Gamebattles Clan.. Unbreakable is my boy

Yeah gamebattles use to be really cool back in s1/s2 and it was all about loyalty and well respected. Now its all about people calling each other names and its just annoying. I just recently found out about this and it's really cool and i prefer it a lot more than GB. But lol @ the admin with monkey referral jokes. Hopefully, I can scrimmage against some REAL Clans that is based on FAMILY type stuff "meaning of clan :] "

-Fury ]

Just be sure you go over the rules if you do get accepted.. I know a few of those guys and they are pretty good "Snipers" *wink* *wink*

haha yeah i read the rules, no qs (in air) but im assuming you can if your just walking normally

and no taunt, dancing over dead people, no ingame messaging even to the other team, and some other unique rules like, the roster you green up with is what you go with :P

Guest [APC] 6ravity

Welcome to the forums.

Most GB players get here, read the rules and turn right back around. But if you're looking for a fair and honest place to play, you've found it.

i'm not most gb players.. i agree qsing is unreal , but its in the game just like double shot in halo, might as well learn it especially since we gb, i only knew about gb, if i knew about uf, i woulda stayed here foreverrrrrrrrrr.... i just like playing a good game with no shit takling and just having fun and being tactical, gb takes that out ;/