OK, so I was interested in making sigs, and thanks to RNG hooking me up w/ software I have started to make one for my GM Prime.

I am having trouble (of course) getting things right. I'm not happy with what I've got so far, and seeing as there are ALOT of you guys that are great at this, I was hoping for some tips.

12711250460.jpg

I used the blur tool to try and fix all the crap going on around the legs. Instead of gently fading out the background, I ended up w/ a ghost effect I dont particularly like. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks bro. I didnt know that putfile didnt save .png files, so I switched it to photobucket to allow for the .png. I had used a trans. background.

On that note, can you make Photoshops trans background anything other than the checkered so you can see better? You know add contrast somehow?

-Affliction- ]

if you have trouble seeing when using a transparent background then just make a colored layer and delete it when your done

Thanks Affliction, I have actually made three since then, and they seem to progressively get better. I still want to work on producing my own borders though.