nhl

Guest M16Assassin
Deutscher75 ]
boody ]

with my hometown sharks out, i guess ill have to say penguins and stars!

ditto

You live in Ohio homo ;D

Western Conference- I hate both these teams because I'm a Hawks fan and an AV's fan and in the the late 90's early 00's those were the big three teams, so Detroit has surprised me because frankly I though facing Nashville they were in trouble with the physical play of the Preds and they blew them away. Then they made my poor AV's look even worse when the AV's have great offense, goaltending and physical play, which are the 3 big things in the playoffs. So I have to say Detroit has won me over and under the veteran leadership of Niklas Lidstrom I think they take Dallas in 6.

Eastern Conference- I know the obvious pick is Pittsburgh because they have only lost 1 game so far in the playoffs but don't count out the Flyers. Their stars have come to play and frankly I'll put Briere and Umberger against Hossa and Malkin any day. Yes they haven't destroyed anyone yet and impressively swept but they did pretty much handle the #1 seeded team who everyone thought would make the finals, so in a long drawnout series I think the Flyers can take the young Penguins. Realistically you won;t win 4 games over the Penguins 1-0 or 2-1, it will be a high scoring series but the longer it goes the better the Flyers chances because I promise you if they do not score a single goal the entire series and get blown out every game, they WILL play the toughest hockey on these young all-stars they have yet to see. Thats what has been missing from the Penguins serieses. Nobody has challenged them physically and I think the Flyers can do this. So I like the Flyers in an upset in 6 games.

Guest M16Assassin
Deutscher75 ]

what does me being from Ohio have to do with it?

he said his hometown Sharks. You don't live in San Jose. Or were you just agreeing on picks?