I'd play in a GTA4 tourny.

Races...team races...races with certain guns...races with healths only ...all types of races, get my drift?

TDM works...cops n crooks...basically everything that most of the people replied to above posted. The tournament could be a change of pace type of thing from the shooters tournament.

My problem is...I can receive invites, but when I accept tem, it says "the game wasn't found or host left" something to that effect. Maybe 1 out of 10 it'll let me join. Even when Im playing a game with a lot of ppl with clanmates, I notice that people drop out of the game frequently.

Anybody have connectivity issues like me?

We're reading a lot about connectivity issues lately and that's a little frightening when you consider building a tourney around that. It's difficult enough, sometimes, trying to have a tourney move smoothly on pure game play and clan play alone....but throw connectivity issues in there with constant drops and that's adding to the trouble factor.

We're hoping this does get fixed soon.

And thank you for all your thoughts, and by all means, keep them coming if you like.

They're helpful.