ReD Cell's Return, (Please don't castrate me for this Tow, lol)

H.A.V.0.C ]

Let Ye, who is without sin throw the first stone. I guess I'm just a believer in people deserve second chances, as I'm sure many of you have had in life. But everyone will ridicule and point fingers at other people as long as its not at themselves.

Oh make no mistake, Im not a easy guy to deal with and I'll be the first to admit to that........

His 2nd chance here is for admin to decide. But I have been around here since day one and I do know what was said to me, about me, and how he backdoored and tried to intimidate clans here via PM threats. Facts are facts.......

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WiZ ]
H.A.V.0.C ]

Let Ye, who is without sin throw the first stone. I guess I'm just a believer in people deserve second chances, as I'm sure many of you have had in life. But everyone will ridicule and point fingers at other people as long as its not at themselves.

Oh make no mistake, Im not a easy guy to deal with and I'll be the first to admit to that........

His 2nd chance here is for admin to decide. But I have been around here since day one and I do know what was said to me, about me, and how he backdoored and tried to intimidate clans here via PM threats. Facts are facts.......

[LA] Lizard's Army can attest to that.

I'm sure others can as well.

And Demo HASN'T changed.

I'll bet a box of Grape Nuts on it.

Because that's all that bet would be worth.

NO MORE FOR ME ON THIS THREAD.

FINI'

I'm going to leave it as it is. I understand that when some people here think ReD they think Demo and his behavior in the past.

It ruffles my feathers because there is a better part of ReD that isn't so horrible besides what everyone says is Demo, I'm not talking about Demo I'm talking about some of the rest of us and those who are the rest shouldn't be associated with his behavior or the clan.

I'm done here as well.