New to Urgent Fury

Sup yo I am new to Urgent Fury I had heard about it on Charlie Oscar Delta and decided to check it out but I didn't see much. Is this site like GameBattles where any teams can sign up and there are seasonal ladders and playoffs at the end of the season or is this site strictly elimination tournaments. Help would be appreciated.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Sup yo I am new to Urgent Fury I had heard about it on Charlie Oscar Delta and decided to check it out but I didn't see much. Is this site like GameBattles where any teams can sign up and there are seasonal ladders and playoffs at the end of the season or is this site strictly elimination tournaments. Help would be appreciated.

eewwwwww he said the "G" word....

Nah bro this is MUCH better than GB...

You wont find quality like this ANYWHERE else..

Welcome famous, no this isn't like gamebattles. We are a tournament site. We specialize in a scenario based tactical map tournament. Which is launching NOW.

Find out more -----> http://www.urgentfury.com/tacmap/

We also have a league that leads to a bracketed playoff that will also be launching soon. Find out more------> http://www.urgentfury.com/crucible/

We are gearing up for the release of SOCOM Confrontation, and still offer a league that leads to a bracketed playoff.

Stick around, find out more and don't be afraid to ask questions.

well how does it work? and do people here hate on gb?

We don't hate on GB. We just offer something different, that keeps a cheat free environment for its competitors. Which is more then can be said for GB.

Oh and yes we would like if you include your clan tag in your profile. Thanks

This site should also be called GBhaters.com dude this is a way better tournament site. They don't let every clan in each tournament and makes sure the best around play in them. GB lets the most undisciplined clans in. The seasons are different for each tournament crucible is a month long and then playoffs Riot Act is I think 13weeks.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Im no hater my friend.

There are Eval tournies: Your AVG bracke tourny...this doesnt judge skill its all about how you and your clan handle yourselves here in UF...You HAVE to partake in an eval tourny before you are invited to a TacMap Tourny

UF Black- Socom Eval. Tourny

UF Crucible- CoD4 Eval. Tourny

TacMap Tournies- INVITATION ONLY usually about 12-14 weeks long (Give or take for Playoffs) There is a Storyline that goes along with the tournament...an Interactive Tacmap that is updated about every week as clans gain and lose territories through wars....

Oh and do me a favor and dont take ANYTHING Neo Thizz says seriously...Thanks ;)

Its alot more in depth than that but I dont feel like giving you the run down. You dont find the drama OR cheaters OR low quality clans that you tend to find in GB...The invitation only helps insure this.

UF also includes:

Open Meets

AWESOME FORUMS

AWESOME?KNOWLEGEABLE PPL

AWESOME CLANS

Podcasts

And more...

So with that said PLEASE Add your clan tag to your name and enjoy your stay at Urgent Fury!!!!

Apoc

Guest [RiP] Medux

Boo GB...i think every1 here does hate on GB

and Urgent Fury is THE best Socom Turny site out there ..END OF STORY

ok except for the 2 above me they dont hate ^^^

last time i checked clan profiles it looks like all these clans are full of people over 18...... true? and btw i really don't think u can compare gb and uf cuz uf seems strictly tournament based and interactive and gb iz all about the battles.

Well lots of us are 18+ actually lots of us are 20+ me im bout to be 20 lol either way GB no where near as good as UF.

last time i checked clan profiles it looks like all these clans are full of people over 18...... true? and btw i really don't think u can compare gb and uf cuz uf seems strictly tournament based and interactive and gb iz all about the battles.

If you are looking to join a clan and you are under 18 yoa, there is still a home for you. Urgent Fury has made it easy for you. Just go to ---> http://www.urgentfury.com/network This is a list of some of the clans here at UF, and some do accept recruits under 18 yoa.

and btw i really don't think u can compare gb and uf cuz uf seems strictly tournament based and interactive and gb iz all about the battles.

Naw.....we leave the "battles" to GB......but when you want a WAR, you come to Urgent Fury.

And by the way, I'd like to thank the members of this community for helping this new guy out with all the information and links. Good to see.

And by the way, Famous, that's PROBABLY something ELSE you don't see over there in GB.

A Community that comes out of its way to HELP you.

Guest Live2Reap

yeah our clan was once apon a time GB status(we pwnd warhawk and COD4) but we got tired of all the bullshit we we had to put up with GB battles such as-People not showing up and reporting they won, people glitching in games,people dropping rooms just so they could start the match over , HORRIBLE ATTITUDES,people not reporting losses,and GB moderators not doing anything about it :-\

BUT! then we found UF and we participated in the EVAL tourney and we had a GREAT time no glitching, no cheating, no bad attitudes, no BS, and we have been happy here it a really great enviroment for clans and ya know BATTLING!!!

you also make alot of friends like for instance if I were to jump on Socom and go !!!oh noes my nobodys online! I could just open a thread here sayin somthing like Looking for players! tell them the game,server,name of room, and password and they would be there in a flash ;D cuz thats how cool the UF ppl are ;D

Guest Live2Reap

do you have photoshop?

cuz if you do just open it in that go to Edit-->Transform--> and then click the little lock thingy near the size precentages so it will keep the same proportions and the resize away!