Looking for a review

CeRTiFieD ]

yea 80$ is kinda alot

i would rather just get a normal bluetooth for 50 or so

I agree, but it looks and sound really cool. Plus, I have one of those Harmony LG uni-remotes, and its great. So I'm a big fan of LG, and their customer support. The headset looks very comfortable and has a great battery capacity. I went the cheap route with my current bluetooth and now I'm paying for it now, literally. So I figured if I get another one, I want the best. This way it will last the life of my PS3.

Neo_Unit001 ]
IrshZ28 ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

Im ordering mine right now for 63$ cheapest price I found. They charge 12$ for shipping and handling the price all together is 75.85$.

Neo, did you get it yet?

Lol I just ordered it a couple days ago Its gonna take a few more days.

lol Sorry, I need to learn patience is a virtue.

IrshZ28 ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
IrshZ28 ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

Im ordering mine right now for 63$ cheapest price I found. They charge 12$ for shipping and handling the price all together is 75.85$.

Neo, did you get it yet?

Lol I just ordered it a couple days ago Its gonna take a few more days.

lol Sorry, I need to learn patience is a virtue.

Lol yea they said it would be here in a week and half.

IrshZ28 ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
IrshZ28 ]

Thanks bro.

I don't know how we all were using regular bluetooth headsets.

Why do you say that? Can you give me a more detailed review? What makes it better? How is the sound?..etc....

For me I can hear everything perfect the sound doesn't cut out like it does with a regular bluetooth and its more comfortable and fits good.