Dv8 News Season Finale/ Win a Free Copy of Battlefield: BC

Guest Corruptor310

I havent seen that movie. Is it good??

and yeah in yesterdays moon landing discussion -- chilli I think it was said he thought that I was trying to direct Tool out to some religous site, so we could discuss religion -- because of our forum name.

nope not a religous site, just what they chose as a clan name.

Guest Corruptor310

and my thesarus that i did send her was in alphabetical order, so searching through it was not difficult.

good nite all see ya tomorrow.

Corruptor310 ]

yeah and dont expect it to be a walk in the park on the contest.

I just recently learned like 10 minutes ago, that you can no longer just go to AsianApples profile and pull up all her posts to look for the letters for the 12 letter scramble, despite the fact that is exactly what you could do before. Yes some of the letters were able to be located by pulling up all of her posts.

I wonder why the change in how the forum logs her posts......... It could not have been me asking her if one of her posts was a duplicate or if it was actually supposed to be another letter posted for this scramble...... and them realizing that locating the letters for the scramble could be done without having to search their forum.......and there fore too easy......

oh and by the way, that little rule change highlighted on the rules where people can no longer send her 50 guesses per pm, yeah that was me.

dont worry folks i am done working on this "contest".......

good luck with it for those trying

Wow...what is your effing problem?

First you send me a page out of the Thesaurus expecting ME to find the CORRECT answer out of the 50 or so words you PMed me.

Then you send me a NASTY PM telling me that I'm cheating in my own contest by doing what ever it is your saying I'm doing to my profile to HIDE the letters from you?

Give me a break.

I did nothing to my profile, I told you in the response to your PM it appears that sometimes it doesn't show the letters and that you will actually have to LOOK for the letter. I don't control my profile and how it shows my posts.

Also...and this is what is really pissing me off about you....Dv8 News, ran by High-Def and myself, are providing this prize. The $70 Gift Card is coming out of our pockets...so how dare you be an a**hole about something we're doing for you.

AND your complaining about how hard it is for you to find the letters?...WOW just WOW. Your wanting me to hand you the letters on a silver platter? Are you for real? Have you ever been in a CONTEST before, last I knew, CONTESTS are not easy.

As for you not participating in the contest? GOOD!!! Now I can stop getting the hundreds of PMs from you with not only the absolute WRONG ANSWERS...but trying to get information out of me about where the letters are and how many of them have been posted.

This contest was meant to be fun and easy....AND you've turned it into this?? Thanks! We will be rethinking ever offering the community opportunities like this because of ppl like YOU.

Corruptor310 ]

and when I called it garbage when i pm'd AsianApple with the following PM

mypm.gif

I get this as a response, nice..................

LOL.gif

Hell yeah I'm gonna respond to your stupid ass like this.

You act dumb then that's what you're gonna get.

Did you get dropped on your head when you were a baby or something? What is wrong with you?

I honestly cannot believe that you are not only posting a PM...PRIVATE MESSAGE, that doesn't even have anything to do with these forums, but that you're complaining about a contest to get a FREE GAME.

LOL...and you're complaint is that the 12 simple letters aren't easy enough for you to find?? Boo-fucking-hoo.

It's a CONTEST!!!

This seriously has to be the most retarded thing I've seen all week.

Guest Stealthknight

Well isnt this topic full of sunshine. Its just a contest and there is no reason to go off on the people running the contest. Ive only found 3 letters and then gave up lol. You dont here me bitching cause i didnt find the rest of them. Either way its not like your are losing anything by not finding them. These things are meant to be fun so lets try and keep a light attitude when talking about them and not bring in any personal shit.

ShadowOfaSolja ]

Well isnt this topic full of sunshine. Its just a contest and there is no reason to go off on the people running the contest. Ive only found 3 letters and then gave up lol. You dont here me bitching cause i didnt find the rest of them. Either way its not like your are losing anything by not finding them. These things are meant to be fun so lets try and keep a light attitude when talking about them and not bring in any personal shit.

THANK YOU!!

In regards to the accusation of changing the way the forums display posts. This is entirely false and even if it wasn't false I think we have the right to change our forum layout at any time.

Some of the longer posts do not get displayed in their entirety when doing a search unless you actually click the post to read it.

If anyone doesn't like how difficult the contest is they don't have to participate.

Also to think you could get away with sending in numerous guesses and expect Someone to sort out your answer is just ridiculous.

PM's are just that, Private Messages, they're not to be used to bait someone so it can be posted in public.