=[>7<] Rogue 7 / DEVGRU RECRUITTING=

• Directors

We are currently accepting applications for the Rogue 7 BUD/S program. Interested shooters should visit our Bar & Grill. Once there, please register & post your application, and Command will get back to you A.S.A.P.

However, be advised.....

THIS IS A SERIOUS CLAN....WE HAVE A FAIRLY STRICT CHAIN OF COMMAND, A COMS STRUCTURE, & A VIGOROUS TACTICAL TRAINING SCHEDULE. YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE A MINIMUM OF 4 NIGHTS A WEEK.

YOUR STATS &/OR RANK WILL NOT IMPRESS US.

THE ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS & DEVOTE YOURSELF COMPLETELY TO THE TEAM & IT'S "PROGRAM" WILL.

• Directors

Yeah, I don't know how all you CUT-UPS in APC ever get anything done. Sheesh....Slackers.

And yes, I AM aware that recruiting only has 1 "T"...I have 13 fingers.

• Directors

I'm kinda' disappointed that Havoc hasn't hijacked this thread with some random thought, and his giant sigs.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

AhHmmmmm.....you rang? I just wanted to give you some space, so that you could get the best quality recruits possibly available. Just before I stepped in and send this thread on its great adventure of randomness. So with that being said, Did you know that ......Pluto is the ninth planet in our solar system. It is 3.5 billion miles from the sun (so even if you traveled from when you were a baby to when you were dead, you'd never get there)! It takes Pluto 90,465 days for it to orbit the sun once, so one year on Pluto is 248 Earth years! So if you happen to be 248 years old, go to Pluto and you'll only be one year old -- you're a baby again! Without the Hubble telescope, it can be hard to tell Pluto from the stars. This is something I just thought you should know.....because knowing is half the battle!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

P.s. I think it would also be raining there too..... but on the other hand, being that it's so far away from the sun there would be no thermal activity to keep water in a liquid state, Therefore I would have to suggest a hail type of environment thats similar to hell........only in a frozen over state.

All-BANNER.gif

Guest H.A.V.0.C
UNCLE-SID25 ]

lmfao ::)

But on a "keeping thread to topic note"- 7 is a well known elite clan of the socom world. If anyone is looking to be one of the best, with the best, look into Rogue 7.

I have to agree with that 100%

Guest H.A.V.0.C
H.A.V.0.C ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

lmfao ::)

But on a "keeping thread to topic note"- 7 is a well known elite clan of the socom world. If anyone is looking to be one of the best, with the best, look into Rogue 7.

I have to agree with that 100% ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Damstr8

Is there sodomy in the recruiting process? I personally believe that sodomy is a good recruitment process, that everyone should be able to join in on. So if you need someone to help so sodomize your recruits let me know.

****This message has been endorsed by Ned Beatty****

Ned_Beatty_at_the_1990_Annual_Emmy_Awards_cropped.jpg

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_
X_VIP3R_X ]

DamnStr8....you got a pretty mouth. Now.....Squeal like a pig!!! *SQUEEEEAAAALLLLLLL*

Burt Reynolds didn't show up soon enough...every single time I watch that...bah!