Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Out Tomorrow! (6-12-08)

Guest [iLL] Andawg

GTA doesn't compare to MGS in anyway. The only chance GTA has is it's on multiple platforms, MGS is only on the PS3. That's why GTA sold so many copies.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTA4 may have sold a lot but does anyone know the trade in numbers for GTA4 they must be high cuz the day I traded mine in there were 5 other people doing the same and a few were 360 boxs too, my friend who works there also told me they were getting a lot of returns. Gameplay is why MGS4 owns all others theres no game on any system right now that compares to it and unless the new Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts or Resident Evil games come out later this year no other games have a chance.

Hey chilli dude ill let you rent my ps3 and MGS4 to prove that MGS4 owns GTA4.

Neo_Unit001 ]

It's all preference. I have a buddy that borrowed the last MGS from me and HATED it. I was blown away, because that game was phat. Some people just don't get into those kind of games. Actually I'm sure there is a ton of people taht only like twitch games. MGS, you have to have alot of patience. GTA is a twitch players dream.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

It's all preference. I have a buddy that borrowed the last MGS from me and HATED it. I was blown away, because that game was phat. Some people just don't get into those kind of games. Actually I'm sure there is a ton of people taht only like twitch games. MGS, you have to have alot of patience. GTA is a twitch players dream.

Yea but Chilli seems like the guy that would love that type of game, either way chili you gotta wait for a few weeks lol.