Johnny Gomes is really cool ........ (for baseball fans)

For anyone who is a baseballl fan.....

I went to the redsox / rays game today, I saw the rays win.

Went to a bar I know the players go afterwords. Johnny Gomes showed up. I was talking shit to a gay (really, he has his boyfriend there) red sox fan.

Next thing I know Johnny Gomes (who I saw earlier) was there next to me talking to a red sox fan and myself and a few friends, about Coco Crisp.

I told Gomes that Coco deserved everything and congratulated him on his pinch hit home run against the pirates.

Before Gomes came over the gay red sox fan and his boyfriend were talking shit about how Gomes scratched Coco up, I told the Gay guy to go say it to his face.

Let me know if you wanna know what Gomes said to the gay sox fan or if your in Tampa and want to know the place where the players party after games and I will tell you.

I just thought it was really cool that Gomes confronted a Sox fan about Coco and the fight.

The Red Sox player was telling me how Gomes was a girl for scratching the Coco, I told the Red sox fan to go and tell that to him.

Gomes came over and was giving the guy a hard time about being a boston fan, in a joking way. Then around us said something like the guy was defending Coco. Next thing I know he is in his face asking the guy how he could like Coco.

It all ended friendly a few minutes later, but Gomes was all up in his business once Coco was mentioned.

Yeah we he first got there, he had like three women all around him. Our backup catcher was also there too.