Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Sign in to follow this  

does it bring any memories

CDBS14 ]

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/37742.html

someone here must know abut this game and the legacy it has on todays game' date=' and finally they made a new one and it is for all consoles as well.

[/quote']

that was a kick ass game back in the day. it looks like it might be pretty good. i will probably try this one out.

Metsfan86 ]

I remember that pitfall commercial nice find.

No doubt!! I still never beat that damn game on the original. My ADD wouldn't let me sit still that long. :P

Not to mention, when I was a kid we had the coolest toy. It was called Outside, and it was awesome. ;D