Guest KingJunk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KingJunk
KingJunk ]

Somethings I will just never understand ??? ???

You guys will soon find out and it will be a shocker! :-X

Its open to the public, but I am not gonna tell you where to find it or what it is :P

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

does this have anything to do with that one clan getting together with that other clan to do that other thing and the ironic sponsor banner on those clans site?

Guest KingJunk
Skipper ]

Can I give a hint?

Can you give a hinT? Umm naw Cuz you one of Them smart ass guys that Carry a smarT ass mouth and Can'T baCk iT up!

lol just wow if they don't know where to look now!

Guest Skipper
HippieChik ]

What's up with the caps on the C's and T's?? We're slow here in Arkansas. Little more than that please.

You're getting warmerrrrrrrrr

Guest KingJunk
KingJunk ]
Skipper ]

Can I give a hint?

Can you give a hinT? Umm naw Cuz you one of Them smart ass guys that Carry a smarT ass mouth and Can'T baCk iT up!

lol just wow if they don't know where to look now!

LMAO just wow ;D

Did someone mention COD4 was dead?

Guest KingJunk
Skipper ]
HippieChik ]

What's up with the caps on the C's and T's?? We're slow here in Arkansas. Little more than that please.

You're getting warmerrrrrrrrr

If I let you drop a hint will you get a PS3 and come baCk To JyK? If no Then fuCk off lol

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

dude, if you only knew how to drop a hint. you are causing nothing but chaos on these boards and it is really not appreciated. your tactics are total buls#*t and im not so sure your really welcome back!!

;)

by the way, this is not really news. who cares anyways.

;D

I thought it was pretty well known already.., i guess not. lol

You have just been sent a personal message by [*S*] H.A.V.O.C on Stormwatch Comm Center.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Ladies & Gentlemen,

As many of you may or may not know, *S* is now officially half owner of CHAOS TATICS. As we take on our role at CT, we think of where we have been, and where we have come as a clan.

As you ALL know we have ALWAYS been a clan of URGENT FURY, and have never participated in any other tourney thus far. BUT! Today we embark on a new adventure, the running of CT! STORMWATCH is here to make everyone’s time there as pleasant and fun as can be, and give them the pleasure of being in one of the best tourneys out there to date.

Now I'm sure some of you are wondering "what is going to change?" Well initially it will seem like allot, but the reason for some of these changes is to streamline the tourney, not only for your benefit but for ours also.

Changes:

1. CT will NO longer, have a COD4 tourney, it will finish out what it has started as far as tourneys for the game, but after they are complete we will be done with that game in a whole.

2. *S* will NOT compete in CHOAS TACTICS as a clan, the reason for this is so that there will be NO accusations of favoritism or any other accusation what so ever.

3. *S* will be bringing on 3 staff members and a webmaster to help keep the site updated and running smoothly.

4. ADULT COMMUNITY! This is VERY important to STORMWATCH we hold everyone responsible for their own actions, this site is NOW a pure ADULT COMMUNITY; any actions that is shown to be immature or inappropriate will result in a banning from this site and forums. Please remember! that it takes only "ONE" member of your clan, to stain your whole clans reputation here in this community.

5. GB CLANS: if you are a GB CLAN, you are NO longer welcome here! To us there at *S* and now CT, we feel that GB, is for clans that like to use unfair practices, that are NOT welcome in that community and will NOT be tollerated.

Now please understand that, some of these changes may seem drastic to some, but they are just the first in many to make this community better then it already is. We want everyone to feel at home there, but we expect you to be mature individuals and treat it as your home.

This is the dawn of a new era here at CHAOS TACTICS, and we expect GREAT things to come. We are currently working on some great tourney Ideas for SOCOM CONFRONTATION, and will be launching one of the most exciting tac map, and small map tourney, in the history of CT.

See you on the battlefield!

HAVOC

I just wonder if *S* is NOT going to participate over there... will they continue to play here..? (that seems awkward.!?) but not far fetched.. lots of clans play in multiple tourney's all the time.!

The more the merrier.!! ;D

Guest KingJunk
Chili-Palmer ]

It is not news at all.. just a change of ownership, nothing else.

Yeah let me crawl back into my cave and not post nothing else unless its useful like my Black App!

I just thought the people of UF should know this nothing more! The mystery guy will be missed!