Ronin 2...

Carnage71 ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]
CDBS14 ]

me' date=' if i dont play one of my own guys, i just can't kill cBs members, lol

[/quote']

As my guys will tell you, I have no problem team killing. Especially taking one or two out with me with grenade suicides. LOL Man those things bounce all kinds of wierd ways.

I think he means that he is unable because they are good... not they he cant on moral standards... but maybe im wrong...

and Cow... it was a pretty exciting 5-10 min...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice one. I get it. poor 14 didn't even see that one coming.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]
CDBS14 ]

me' date=' if i dont play one of my own guys, i just can't kill cBs members, lol

[/quote']

As my guys will tell you, I have no problem team killing. Especially taking one or two out with me with grenade suicides. LOL Man those things bounce all kinds of wierd ways.

they are good, and it's just i can't kill cBs> members, seriously we play in the same room i always miss open shots against them

I think I'm going to get my toughest competition on the Socom side from BB Xanthe and on the CoD 4 side from Miz or Affliction. I was reallllllly looking forward to facing you Carnage in Ronin 1, but I got derailed because my internet prevented me from logging on for my scheduled war. We had some EPIC battles in UF2, I remember Killing Fields and Tidal Fury gunfights like it was yesterday.

I think I'm going to get my toughest competition on the Socom side from BB Xanthe and on the CoD 4 side from Miz or Affliction. I was reallllllly looking forward to facing you Carnage in Ronin 1, but I got derailed because my internet prevented me from logging on for my scheduled war. We had some EPIC battles in UF2, I remember Killing Fields and Tidal Fury gunfights like it was yesterday.

Yea man good times!!! Killing fields was ALWAYS epic fight... on the guns mounted on the cars...

Man, it would have been nice to play you... but LMAO im glad i didnt!!! might have been a different story...

It also would have been nice to see who would have won U vs COW...

Hell yeah, Path was a beast on those turrets too. I'm sure we'll face off in Confro! I was looking forward to playing Cow too, that would have been a great match as well.

Lol believe me... I had my eyes on u two the entire time!

Lol but no Cars in CF!!! lol i guess we will have to find some other means of killing eachother!!!