THANK YOU URGENT FURY

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

to Tow, Sniper, and Sequoyah:

thank you for urgent fury: riot act. ive wasted my whole summer playing a stupid video game, my wife hates me, my blood pressure has gone up 100 points, my ps3 controllers are all worn out, and i wanna break my cod4 disk.

you guys have created one of the most memorable gaming experiences that i have ever had. i want to thank you all for you hard work and dedication, through thick and thin, for putting together the BEST TOURNAMENT SITE ON THE WEB!!! i can only imagine how many hours, days, and months you all have into this, and you do a great job. keep it up, and once again, THANK YOU ;D

and to Seq...greta job man. you have been there with the answers for the whole tourney. you did a great job, and were an excellent choice as admin!!

xPUDDYTATx ]

thank you for urgent fury: riot act. ive wasted my whole summer playing a stupid video game, my wife hates me, my blood pressure has gone up 100 points, my ps3 controllers are all worn out, and i wanna break my cod4 dick.

you guys have created one of the most memorable gaming experiences that i have ever had. i want to thank you all for you hard work and dedication, through thick and thin, for putting together the BEST TOURNAMENT SITE ON THE WEB!!! i can only imagine how many hours, days, and months you all have into this, and you do a great job. kep it up, and once again, THANK YOU ;D

and to Seq...greta job man. you have been there with the answers for the whole tourney. you did a great job, and were an excellent choice as admin!!

im sure you meant Disk lol

Banshee07 ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

thank you for urgent fury: riot act. ive wasted my whole summer playing a stupid video game, my wife hates me, my blood pressure has gone up 100 points, my ps3 controllers are all worn out, and i wanna break my cod4 dick.

you guys have created one of the most memorable gaming experiences that i have ever had. i want to thank you all for you hard work and dedication, through thick and thin, for putting together the BEST TOURNAMENT SITE ON THE WEB!!! i can only imagine how many hours, days, and months you all have into this, and you do a great job. kep it up, and once again, THANK YOU ;D

im sure you meant Disk lol

LMAO

Thank you Puddy for the kind words. I was only following the lead of the great UnderTow during this, my first tac map run as an admin. I had a blast. I met alot of great people and learned alot about the clans they are in.

Congrats SxB. You guys came from behind, and slowly but surely every week gained another territory. Then another. No one saw it comming, but you guys took the lead. Amazing run.

SHO, you guys really put on a great show during this run. Then intensity was never low, and the desire always high. Second place is still a great acheivment.

We DO work very hard behind the scenes to bring you guys the best, ultimate, experience on tactical shooter scenerio tournaments. It is all worth it when you hear the kind words from the participants.

Tow and Sniper as always deserve a standing ovation, as they REALLY work their asses off putting these tac maps on, updating the site, and all the other time consuming things. But, I can speak for them when I say, it is all worth it, for you guys.!

Great job Sxb, and SHO. I am glad you enjoyed yourselves. See you in the next one!