ever seen a porcipine pitbull

well see he didnt even have to touch the porcupine to end up looking like that.

Procupines have the ability to throw the spines that cover them like throwing darts and can hit anything up to 20 feet away. and they are kind of accurate with them.

I am betting that the dog lived and had all those thigns removed while being HEAVILY sedated and tied down, or they did just put the do down. cause all the spines wouldn't kill the dog, unless it went into shock from pain and trauma.

D75

TRUE..BUT A PORCIPINE WOULDNT SHOOT THAT MANY UNLESS I GOT CAUGHT..

LIKE I WAS SAYING,IF THAT THING SHOT ME THAT MANY TIMES I WOULD PITCH A TENT AND WAIT FOR THAT BALD SON OF A B#@$H IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN...IF YOU EVER GET SHOT OR YOUR ANIMALGETS SHOT TAKE WIRE SNIPS AND CUT THEM THE LONG WAY AND THE LIQUID WILL DRAIN OUT OF IT AND IT COME RIGHT OUT....SCREW THE VET BILL...UNLESS ITS A SHIT LOAD OF THEM THEN GO GO GO TO THE VET VET VET....

...THAT BALD SON OF A B#@$H...

LMAO! You know, I hadn't even thought of what the porcipine would look like since the dog has all of his spines...LOL! Bald little f***er.........LOL!

I was trying to search for a picture of a bald porcupine but instead I found the pictures and article about that pitbull (which is not a pitbull but a bull terrier)

----------------------

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_pit_bull_vs_porcupine.htm

----------------------

Comments: Apart from the fact that the poor pooch pictured above is mislabeled as a pit bull (she's actually a bull terrier), these pictures are authentic. They were originally posted on a community bulletin board by the dog's owner on May 25, 2005. The terrier's name is Inca.

"Thousands of quills were embedded even in her tongue," her owner explained. "The vets worked for quite some time to get quills out and even still could not get them all. The one's that are left will work themselves out over time. Inca is home and on antibiotics and pain killers."

In a follow-up post dated July 13, Inca's owner reported that "she is just fine and has just the odd broken bit come out once in awhile. Other than that she is back to her old self."

Moral of the story: Dogs and porcupines don't mix.

----------------------

Thats amazing he did not lose his sight. That tells you how TUF the bread is resistant to pain. The thing is.. the quills actually burrow inward not out ward (the longer they are left in the deeper they go) it would be interesting to see an after pic... Anyone up for the research challenge on finding an after pic!?

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

I GET TO PULL QUILLS OUT OF MY DOGS NOSES THREE OR FOUR TIMES A YEAR. THEY JUST NEVER LEARN. PORCUPINES MUST SMELL REALLY GOOD.