MAG to Charge for Monthly/Annual Subscription?

I personally have been saying for a while now, until the start charging a monthly fee for Socom we will never say, no lag, glitching and constant updates. I would be willing to pay $10 a month for that. That's for the current game also! I'm very leery right now about spending $60 on this game as is. They better get the game right on release time! I can't comment really on this MMO... can't comprehend yet what it would look like. I'm open to it though.

nemesis3370 ]
An email titled "Short Survey. Big New Game." has gone out to PlayStation Underground, reports The BitBag, and it tips its hand to pricing plans for MAG, the working title of the combat MMO Sony announced way back at E3.

The survey featured "at least 15 questions related to payment plans for the game," says Bitbag. "Seems Sony’s plan is to charge a yearly or monthly fee, while also one time fees for content downloads. It also mentioned hosting partners being EA, Sony, and Activision."

Conveniently, no screen grabs of the survey itself exist, although Bitbag did provide some of the email. If anyone in our community's taken this survey, or has additional info about it, let us hear it. Thanks.

Well, it was bound to happen one day. ::)

WORKING TITLE.!!! (actual title will we be Socom 4)

Live is only $4 per month ;D

CDBS14 ]

live? & u are cheap LOL

xbox live monthly is 7 dollars. if we will get charged for mag that much then sony should just charge us for the over all service of all the games.

If you buy service for ONE month, then it's 7-8 bucks. But if you buy the 1 year service, it's 4 bucks a month.

crazyblazer ]

screw that i would rater jus buy tha game, why would u wanna pay everymonth, f-that i dont even like buyin map packs, maybe if i wasent broke i wouldnt care,

Do you pay for cable..?

Would you not pay to get the movie channels, etc.. rather than get ABC, CBS, NBC only for free.?

Do you pay for cell phone service.?

Would you rather get it for free, & have poor service.? (or should i say worse service. lol)

he's just a cheap guy, I would gladly pay 2 have a better service provided 2 me

ur damn straight im cheap! ha haa

but yea i do gotta pay for cable phone n all that shit im not tryin to add a video game to my monthly bill.

and who says the service would be better if you pay? i dont see how thats gonna happen, they be bullshitn

crazyblazer ]

he's just a cheap guy, I would gladly pay 2 have a better service provided 2 me

ur damn straight im cheap! ha haa

but yea i do gotta pay for cable phone n all that shit im not tryin to add a video game to my monthly bill.

and who says the service would be better if you pay? i dont see how thats gonna happen, they be bullshitn

Play Warhawk. Their servers are awesome.