Red Sox vs Angels

Deutscher75 ]

Red Sox took game 1 though' date=' Lester pitched outstanding

[/quote']

1 game isn't a big deal, they're guaranteed to win at least one after all they are a good club. Just cause the won game 1 doesn't mean shit my friend :-*

I'm just sayn they won a game, damn, they could still win series to, they are a good enough team to win in all.

Deutscher75 ]

[/quote']

1 game isn't a big deal, they're guaranteed to win at least one after all they are a good club. Just cause the won game 1 doesn't mean shit my friend :-*

Game 1 is a huge deal right now. This is a best of 5 series you win game 1 you've got the other team back on their heels quick and game 2 is already a must win.

Deutscher75 ]

[/quote']

didnt you learn FROM last year ....

i though you were banned from all red sox topics .....lmfao

hahahahahahahahaha

just playing d..

GO SOX'S

What a friggin game. IMO, that was the best game so far in the play-offs. I kept wanting to go to bed, but they just kept playing. Great pitching in those last few innings. Nice to see it was won playing small ball too, and not just a donger. After that win, I can see the momentum shifting in this series. We'll have to wait and see.

Chili-Palmer ]

Well you can forget about the freeway series. lol (Dodgers aint gonna make it :P)

And i wouldn't count out the Angels yet, there is NO BETTER team on the road.!

Oh yea.. you better believe the momentum has swung.. lol

The problem will be when they bring it back home.!