My favorite quotes-

These are some of my favorites... Crazy thing is they are all from the same person.

*History teaches that wars begin when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap.

*To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will.

*There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder.

*The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'

*The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

*The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would hire them away.

*Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.

*People don't start wars, governments do.

*I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting.

*I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves.

*How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

*Freedom is one of the deepest and noblest aspirations of the human spirit.

*Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

*Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.

*Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have.

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..

2 of my favorites:

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you did not do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~ Mark Twain

"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Eighteen million votes: $212 million. Some 1,926 delegates: $109,823 a pop. Blowing the biggest head start in presidential history: priceless." - Wolf Blizter

"embrace the suck" Ziad Shehady(friend of mine in the army)

"the military has a policy on hazing, "dont ask dont tell" god has a policy on gay priests, "dont ask go to hell" - Stephen Colbert

This one rings oh so true to this day:

*I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

*Never spend your money before you have it.

*The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers. (this relates to those getting there bias information from todays media)

*The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive.

*The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.

*We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.

Any guesses?

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

Here's what I don't get, alright, is you met this chick and you got freaky-deaky with her and then poof. She disappears. How's there a problem with that? - Luke

No regrets, that's my motto. Well... that and everyone Wang Chung tonight. - Luke