NLCS Dodgers vs Phillies

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo top of 8th and who ever wins this game deserves it! Every time someone looks like there taking command of the game the other team comes back and takes the lead.

going into 8th 5-3 Dodgers

Flying Hawaiian hits 2 run homer! 5-5

Same inning Matt Stairs pitch hitting with a man on hits a monster 2 run shot.

Lefty vs lefty / righty vs righty why bring in a fastball pitcher against a fast ball hitter. Doesn't make sense. Bring someone in to throw him junk.

Chili-Palmer ]
simihi ]

Giants fans are pathetic, they're happier when the Dodgers lose than when the Giants win. I guess they'd be depressed all the time if they weren't like that seeing as the Giants don't win much.

No "The Doyers" fans are pathetic.. a lot like Raiders fans.. lol

Giants are not good this year granted, but what was the Dodgers record before Manny got there.?

Sure our records was .500 but our Fans were still filling the stadium how does that make them pathetic?

How many WS have the Giants won since they moved to SF.

Notice it's not a question cuz I know the answer, 0.

simihi ]

Good luck Phillyfan, thanks for staying classy unlike some. Except calling Manny a pussy he would have crushed your players in that fight like he crushes the ball.

Ya bro thanks!

I was just alittle up set that night on how he waited to go after someone when ppl get in the way. ALL baseball players do it though.

Dodgers are just a few pieces from making the world series!

Go PHILS

simihi ]
Chili-Palmer ]
simihi ]

Giants fans are pathetic, they're happier when the Dodgers lose than when the Giants win. I guess they'd be depressed all the time if they weren't like that seeing as the Giants don't win much.

No "The Doyers" fans are pathetic.. a lot like Raiders fans.. lol

Giants are not good this year granted, but what was the Dodgers record before Manny got there.?

Sure our records was .500 but our Fans were still filling the stadium how does that make them pathetic?

How many WS have the Giants won since they moved to SF.

Notice it's not a question cuz I know the answer, 0.

Lol We show up even though we know we haven't won anything, as far as your team filing the stadium now that's funny cuz LA is known for pore attendance this is a normal Dodger game for fans, get to the game late then leave early. We beat your Man-Ram(gayest nick name I ever heard) lead team at the end of the season and it doesn't matter. It really don't matter what happened in the past or what happened this season both teams aren't in the World Series so as far as I'm concerned both have losing seasons and yea leave it to Dodger fan to bring up the past when his team loses in the NLDS. Now go cry about the Giants saying to yourself at least this or at least that and ill tell you again and again there's no at least in baseball and you better pray that the Yankees don't offer Man-Ram a contract cuz he's the only reason the Dodgers got any spotlight this season.

I'm not picky sides cause I care less, but before the game I think it was Mark Grace who said Dodger fans aren't true fans and he said

"Dodger fans come to the game in the second innings and leave in the 7th" He said philly fans and dodgers fans are 2 different kinds of fans.

But after looking at attendance from 2004 to 2007 dodgers ranked number 2 each season in attendance. and in 2008 was number 3

Giants 2002 and 2003 ranked number and 2004 ranked 4th. 2005 to 2008 rotated from 5th all the way down to 12th

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/attendance?sort=home_avg&year=2008&seasonType=2