NLCS Dodgers vs Phillies

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be a cubs fan lol

i hate this format man! 2 home 3 away 2 home

I dunno how it should be but to me its not home field. Oh well!

Anyhow dodgers dominated the first 5 innings! Looks like utley and burrell turn it around just need howard to come around!

Was a good game!

1-0 phillies woot woot

You want real homefield advantage? Go the way of Hockey. 2-2-1-1-1. Yeah it may require more travel but this way you actually get homefield advantage and it makes it more interesting this way. If you ask me the away teams in baseball get the advantage. You only need to win won on the road then do well at home.

You want real homefield advantage? Go the way of Hockey. 2-2-1-1-1. Yeah it may require more travel but this way you actually get homefield advantage and it makes it more interesting this way. If you ask me the away teams in baseball get the advantage. You only need to win won on the road then do well at home.

2-2-1-1-1 is just ridiculous.. lol

How does having to win ONE on the road give you an advantage over a team that doesn't have to win ANY on the road..!?

3-3-1 is almost the same as 2-3-2 (Home field advantage gets 4 home games, Visitor gets 3 home games)

Nah chili it's not the same bro.

having 2 home then 3 away can be a series turner. The reason to have the best record is to gain home field and 2-3-2 just isn't. I mean if a away teams takes the first 2 games on the road they go home with only having to win 2 out of 3 at home lol.

Just comes down to it you have to win games home or away.

I like the 3-3-1 setup

having 2 home then 3 away can be a series turner. The reason to have the best record is to gain home field and 2-3-2 just isn't. I mean if a away teams takes the first 2 games on the road they go home with only having to win 2 out of 3 at home lol.

I like the 3-3-1 setup

Thank u for agreeing, that is the best setup possible

I wouldn't like the setup if we had home field because all we have to do is win today and then it's like we have home field.

Giants fans are pathetic, they're happier when the Dodgers lose than when the Giants win. I guess they'd be depressed all the time if they weren't like that seeing as the Giants don't win much.

simihi ]

I wouldn't like the setup if we had home field because all we have to do is win today and then it's like we have home field.

Giants fans are pathetic, they're happier when the Dodgers lose than when the Giants win. I guess they'd be depressed all the time if they weren't like that seeing as the Giants don't win much.

Lol Yet our teams where tied this year

Regular Season Series

Series tied 9-9 (as of Sat 9/27)

Mon 3/31 @LA 5, SF 0 Recap

Tue 4/1 @LA 3, SF 2 Recap

Wed 4/2 SF 2, @LA 1 Recap

Fri 7/4 LA 10, @SF 7 Recap

Sat 7/5 @SF 5, LA 2 Recap

Sun 7/6 LA 5, @SF 3 Recap

Mon 7/28 SF 7, @LA 6 Recap

Tue 7/29 @LA 2, SF 0 Recap

Wed 7/30 @LA 4, SF 0 Recap

Fri 8/8 LA 6, @SF 2 Recap

Sat 8/9 @SF 3, LA 2 Recap

Sun 8/10 @SF 5, LA 4 Recap

Fri 9/19 SF 7, @LA 1 Recap

Sat 9/20 @LA 10, SF 7 Recap

Sun 9/21 SF 1, @LA 0 Recap

Fri 9/26 @SF 6, LA 5 Recap

>Sat 9/27 LA 2, @SF 1 Box Score

Sun 9/28 @SF 3, LA 1 Recap

We had so many rookie's make their first starts I wouldn't expect them to win much yet.

All I have to say is Starting 5: Tim Lincecum, Matt Cain, Noah Lowry, Jonathan Sanchez, and (ugggghhh)Barry Zito, closer: Brian Wilson. We won't be losing as many as this year.

Also so your saying I rather have the Dodgers lose then the Giants win well that's not true, but when my Giants aren't playing then I want to see the Dodgers lose lol. I know when the Giants where winning before these past 3-4 years when the Giants would make the playoff you where probably sitting there praying that the Giants would lose.

I like the 3-3-1 setup

Of course it can, but (in a 3-3-1) whats the difference if they win 2 on the road out of 3 then go home..!?

Samething.. you're just looking at it from the wrong teams point of view. lol

The way it is now 2-3-2 & 3-3-1 is set up so if each team wins at home, home field advantage wins.!

Imagine in a 3-3-1, the Phillies win the 3rd game at home (now 3-0) you think thats not too much to overcome for (Dodgers) the team without home field advantage.? (I think there would be a lot less series' that go the full 7)

simihi ]

No "The Doyers" fans are pathetic.. a lot like Raiders fans.. lol

Giants are not good this year granted, but what was the Dodgers record before Manny got there.?