HOME beta

Undertow ]

Both you guys should win reviewer of the year awards with those responses! :P

A little more feedback maybe?

I want to thank all the little people for giving me this award. LOL

Anywayz. Home is very interactive. There is so much stuff to do. The only thing is when you go to different buildings it takes a min for it to load. A lot faster then socom. You can go watch movies say whats up to anyone you meet on the street, take a seat, dance with people, listen to music, chat on your head set with people. If you don't get out much you can meet tons of people on here. When I was walking through the gardens I saw at least 100 people. YOu can personalize your character to look just like you. But they don't have a lot of options because its the beta but you will have a lot more once the game comes out.

MaluNYMets ]
Undertow ]

Both you guys should win reviewer of the year awards with those responses! :P

A little more feedback maybe?

I want to thank all the little people for giving me this award. LOL

Anywayz. Home is very interactive. There is so much stuff to do. The only thing is when you go to different buildings it takes a min for it to load. A lot faster then socom. You can go watch movies say whats up to anyone you meet on the street' date=' take a seat, dance with people, listen to music, chat on your head set with people. If you don't get out much you can meet tons of people on here. When I was walking through the gardens I saw at least 100 people. YOu can personalize your character to look just like you. But they don't have a lot of options because its the beta but you will have a lot more once the game comes out.

thats just promoting the stereotype that people who play videogames dont have lives lol

btw Sgt.Joe ur character looks just like a dude in one of my classes lol freaky man its like an actual picture of the guy.